CHAPTER VI

~ * ~

~ * ~

The door was closed shut behind her as (Y/N) brushed her bangs away from her eyes, going back to the bedchamber. 

Although she was in a different world, that did not mean that she could just skip her training in martial arts. 

On the contrary, it was needed more than ever since she has step foot in this magical world. After all, in Twisted Wonderland, she was the only being with no magic.

When she placed her hand on the doorknob, she stiffened as she heard the loud, familiar giggles of the ghosts. 

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again." The small ghost taunted. 

"Just like us! Hehehe!" The chubby apparition followed. 

The (h/c) girl's eyes glared through the door as she twisted the knob, surprised that the door was not at all locked. 

The ghosts didn't huh, alright, this confirms it. She thought and opened the door as she entered. 

"Fugyah! It's those ghosts again!" Grim raised his paws in surprised and turned to the (e/c) girl. 

"Oi, you, where did you go?!" 

"I was training downstairs." The non-magic user said in response and looked at the apparitions. 

"Are you both going to be living here? You're gonna get pranked, kekeke!" The bony ghost snickered as (Y/N) stares at him, unfazed. 

"Really, now?" 

The three apparitions turned silent at that and looked at her with surprised expressions on their faces. Only last night, she ran for her life away from the specters. Now, she is. . doing the opposite. 

"What are you on about this time?" Grim asked the girl who continued. 

"I believe that you would pull pranks on us but murder? I highly doubt that." 

"While we were sleeping, you could have took our lives during that moment, locked the door maybe, so I wouldn't have been able to get to Grim earlier if you tried something."

"Although it's true that you find amusement in giving those who come here a scare, wouldn't you have killed us after recovering from the flames from anger? You're not even furious." 

The non-magic user faced the specters with a knowing glint in her eyes. 

"On the contrary, you still enjoy our company, don't you?"