CHAPTER VIII

~ * ~

~ * ~

"No way I'm washing a hundred windows, gotta get back home." Ace lazily muttered under his breath. 

"Heeey yooouuu!!" Grim screamed loudly along with (Y/N) who were at the other side of the hallway, both glaring at his direction. 

"Found me!" 

"Jerk! Hold up! I won't let you be the only one who is able to escape!" 

"Neither will I let you, Grim!" The (e/c) girl remarked. 

"I'm not just going to wait around for you! I'm getting outta here!" The red-eyed male bolted away from the two as the girl and the monster immediately chased him down. 

"It's not fair for only you to get out of it! I want to  skip out too!" The creature complained which earned another scolding from the non-magic user. 

"You're also taking responsibility!" 

As the three were having a chase similar to that of a cat and mouse, a male with blue hair and eyes of the same color cluelessly stood. 

"Huh?" 

"Outta my way! Outta my way!" Ace screamed at the blue-haired male, the two nearly colliding as the red-eyed male swerved past him. 

"Catch him, please!" The (h/c) girl called out.

"Magic to capture someone?! I should go freeze their legs, no, how about restrain them? Or I could. . um. . ." The blue-eyed male muttered.

"Anyway, I don't care how! Just hit him hard! Hurry!" Grim impatiently urged. 

"Anyway?! Anyway. . ." The male under pressure then mumbled before nodding, determined. 

"Anything is fine so come on! Something heavy!"

At that, a huge cauldron then appeared from above and fell on top of the red-eyed male. 

"What the heck?! A pot?!" He groaned in pain as the monster and the girl walked towards where he was. 

Grim, who has a grudge over the male, did not even hide how happy he was by this. 

"Gyahaha! Check it out! Ace is flat like the pancakes we had this morning under that cauldron! So lame!" He laughed. 

"I didn't think I'd get a cauldron. Did I overdo it?" The male who lent his assistance asked.