CHAPTER XX

~ * ~ 

~ * ~ 

With the Unbirthday Party still happening, (Y/N) with her group of friends decided to confront Trey for the matter regarding Riddle when the party is over. 

In order to pass time since her other friends were all somewhere else, the girl rewrote the pieces that she knew of and made. 

The beast tamer was feeling homesick, and she had wished for reminders of her home, so the feelings of longing will ease even a bit. 

Humming, "Scarborough Fair" under her breath while writing the notes for it, she held her notebook.

"Oh? You write songs?" The (h/c) girl heard the dorm leader of Scarabia ask from behind. 

"Yes, I do," she turned to the smiling male. 

"May I see?" Kalim asked for her permission, curious about what she had written.

"Can I see the rest?" The white-haired male asked as he sat next to her on the bench in the courtyard. 

The (e/c) girl nodded, flipping the notebook's pages, showing him as he wished.  

When he saw them, his curiosity grew much more as he flipped through the pages. In the notebook, all the ones she wrote so far were her own renditions, there were even some originals of hers.

The beast tamer was still writing earlier, and the fact that she still had more to write in her memory was a pleasant surprise to him yet again. 

Kalim clapped, giving it back to her as she smiled. 

"Are you in a club?" He asked. 

"No, not really," she shook her head. 

"Want to see the Light Music Club?" The dorm leader of Scarabia invited. "I'm there with Cater, even Lilia!"

Oh, those two are in this club. She thought, truthfully, she still did not know how to feel about Cater as well as Trey with what happened. 

Still, she will not spoil her nor Kalim's mood.

"Why not?" (Y/N) accepted, pleasing the male. 

"Well," the second year started, taking the girl's hand in his as she blushes, caught off-guard by this since she was not used to physical touch. 

"I'll show you the club room!"

At that, the male pulled her along as he runs, excited, to the club room with the blushing girl coming along.