Freak Me, Baby.

*************************************WARNING !!! NOT A REGULAR CHAPTER! THIS IS THE FOURSOME EXPERIENCE !
I woke up the next morning butt ass naked next to Breezy and a equally naked Karrueche. I looked around for Aug and noticed he was on the floor with his ass out his boxers. I giggled to myself and slowly climbed out the bed, careful of waking anyone up. I walked to the bathroom and let the water run so I could soak in it for a minute, then shower. My body hurt like hell and my skin was sticky. "What the hell is this-... Kamille, you so dirty." I said to myself as I noticed the dried up sperm on different areas of my body.
I got into the tub after I brushed my teeth and sat there with my eyes closed and it was just so peaceful. Last night (It was technically this morning- but Ima just say last night cause it was dark) was so crazy! One thing I will say is, don't knock Foursomes till you try it. Its a beautiful thing. I know y'all wanna know what happened - and who fucked who, and who's seeds were on my body but I can't tell y'all.
Y'all so damn nosey - ya already know everything about me!
I'm just joking, guys. I been dying to tell you the dirty details of our little escapade last night. Ready?
So I closed my eyes and vividly remembered all the activities that were to occur before the sun came up.
I followed after Aug into his bedroom and Karrueche and Breezy followed after me. We all stood in his master bedroom and looked at eachother. "We gon have to establish some rules..." Aug said as he unbuttoned his shirt. "What rules, Sharp chin?" Kae said teasing my baby. "Very funny, Krashbandicoot. Okay, we don't need no soft asses. I know y'all not soft, but we need to let it be known... some niggas get sensitive when their girl scream for me louder than she did for them." Aug smirked. "So you did this before?" I pulled my neck back like a camel. "Baby, focus. Okay - no gay shit! Don't none of y'all tell me and Breezy to kiss because y'all think it's gon make y'all wet. No...Thats gay. Bro, you and I should have NO body contact at all." Aug said seriously. We all sucked our teeth. "Nigga, please." Breezy said as he made a face.
"Alright, Alright. Can we do this ?!" I asked. Aug turned on "Freak Me, Baby (Lick You Up And Down)" By Silk and that was the beginning of a beautiful night.
Aug unzipped the back of my dress and brought it down. We started to kiss deeply, and passionately as he undid my bra and as I stepped out of my red bottoms. Aug was kissing and sucking on my neck when he laid me on my back and brought my panties down to my ankles, I kicked them off and Aug left a trail of kisses behind on my stomach as he was about to go to work on my pussy. I closed my eyes and let him begin to snatch my soul.
"Let me lick you up and down, till you say stop.
Let me play with ya body baby, make you real hot.
Let me do all the things you want me to do.
Cause tonight baby,
I wanna get freaky with youuu."
Silk sang loud and clear over my moans and I was loving every moment. I felt my nipples being sucked and softly bitten. I opened my eyes to see Karrueche's pretty slanted eyes looking up at me. I wanted so badly to tell her to stop because it wasn't right but it felt sooo good. I bit my lip and looked over to see what Breezy was doing, and he was doing exactly what August was doing, but from the back. Karrueche had her back arched but soon her face crept up to mines, and before I knew it, we were tounging it down somethin serious. She bit my lip softly as I circulated my tongue on the rim of her upper lip.
"Damn." I heard Aug say.
Kae's lips were so soft... I guess that was the excitement of being with a woman that lesbians loved.
Aug stood up and I got on all fours as I prepared to give him head. I licked the top of his head, then I spit on it and in my throat he went. He moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair. Kae and I were both giving head but that didn't stop us from playing with each other's kitty. I could tell she's done this before ... she knew exactly what to do when it came to another female . Me on the other hand, I just did what I knew I liked done to me and it was working. I was cumming on her fingers and she was cumming on mines. Breezy gave Aug a pound. "Dream come true, my nigga. Or nah ?" Aug said. "Ah, hell yeah. Let's switch." Breezy said as he pulled on the ends of my hair. Karrueche went to Aug and I went to Breezy. His dick wasn't as big as Aug's but it was nice. I did my thang on him and his knees were bucking and he kept running. I laughed. " Stop playing!" I said pulling him back. "Oh my god..." He moaned. I looked over at Aug and it looked like he was struggling with Kae's head game. Soon Aug was fuckin Kae from the back and she was yelling for dear life. "Word, nigga? Okay come on Kami... get on top." Breezy smirked. I climbed on top and I slowly sat on it. "God bless you, shorty." He said as he grabbed onto both cheeks and pounded into me. I bit into his neck while he had one hand tugging on my hair and the other slapping my bouncing ass. He moaned louder than I did. His Dick was good, not gonna lie. They say the best dick comes with crazy niggas, and quite frankly... Aug and Breezy were crazy - so that saying must've been true. I busted a couple of nuts on Chris but not more than I did when I finally got to my baby. That went to show how much I missed him. That right there and then... was the best sex I've ever had.
When it came to the end, Me and Kae did 69 while we allowed our niggas to bust their final nuts on us. I gotta say... It was intense but well worth it. I definitely felt like we grew closer as a couple and as friends. That was a dope ass experience and how did we end it all? A blunt for Aug and I and A blunt for Kae and Breezy,
Then we fell asleep...just like that .
Best.Birthday.Ever.
"Morning, sexy." I opened my eyes to see Karrueche climbing into the tub with me. "Hey, girl." I smiled at her. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips and whispered "wassup with round 2?" I laughed. "Let's make it quick before the boys wake up."
Was this a start of something sexy and secretive between Karrueche and I?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Whatcha think? Should they start messing with eachother like that? 👭💁Or should it be a one time thing?👫🙅Let me know.
-A.D.👓💗