Quality Time

KAMILLE
"You can't drive for shit!" Aug yelled about my driving skills in GTA. "Nigga shush!! This car is too fast! Plus they see me coming,why the fuck they still walking?!" I twisted and turned with the controller in my hand , trying to control the vehicle. "Babe, it's a game! You need to watch out for them people before they call the cops on yo ass." Aug said snatching the remote away from me. "Here, lemme show you. Don't punch down on RT- press it a little bit until you got the whip in full control, got it?" He said giving me instructions. I looked at the side of his face. My baby was so handsome- at times, I couldn't believe he was mines. "Aug... I really love you, baby." I touched his nappy head. He paused the game and looked at me. "I love you more than you love me, that's all I know." He said leaning over to kiss me. "Babe no... like I really, really, love you. Maybe it's cause you're my first boyfriend...or just my first sexual experience but damn, I need you. I can't see myself with anybody else. I can't even stand Markell because I know I wanna be with you." I poured my heart out, randomly. "You're perfect, you know you're the only girl I want, Kamille. Matter of fact, let's go away for a few days, ma. To a cabin up in Ohio. We can take Karreuche and Breezy. Just a couple's retreat... Don't worry about school, I'll have the agency let your professor's know that we're on a "business trip"... Tegan knows we're together now- so he should be cool with that, but just hope ya little fast ass sister don't get into no crazy trouble." Aug rubbed my cheek. "How'd you figure Amber was a fast ass?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I think she wants me, bae." Aug raised a eyebrow. I pulled my neck back. "Don't be ridiculous, Aug. She's 16... She probably just finds you cute. Besides...she wouldn't know what to do with all of this anyways." I playfully grabbed his junk. Amber didn't want Aug, she was too hung up on Messiah. My bae is trippin. "I'm tellin you ma, watch her. " Aug said causing me to twitch a bit. "Woah, I'm just sayin baby. but about this trip- what do you say? We can leave tomorrow.." He said. It sounded like it'll be a fun get away from work and school. "Fuck it, I'm down... Call Breezy and ima call Kay. "
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"This is beautiful... Ain't it Morraca?" Karreuche said to her tummy. "Who the fuck-? Who's Morraca?" Aug said looking at Breezy. "The baby, nigga!" He exclaimed. "Ew." Aug and I said in unison. "What's wrong with the name? It's unisex - we don't know if it's a boy or a girl." Karreuche said. "Well keep trying, cause 'Moracca' ain't poppin." I patted her on the back as we walked into the cabin. It was really big. Two families could fit in that shit. We had money, so we rented that bitch out for a few days. What's better than staying in a warm cabin with your bestfriends and your man while it's snowing outside?! Exactly.
There were two bedrooms upstairs and the big flat screen was downstairs in case we wanted to watch a movie. "This is bomb." I said as Aug and I walked into our room. There was nothing but a closet with a dresser , a mirror on the ceiling, and a king sized bed with rose petals on it and little complementary chocolates. "Awww... baby look at what they did for us!" I hit Aug's chest. "Ow... no, nigga- that's what I did for you. This shit wasn't free." He said with attitude. I turned to him and grabbed him by the collar of his Moncler coat and kissed him passionately. His hands rested on my ass as we tongued eachother down , oh- how his ass had me sprung. I heard a camera go off and we immediately stopped kissing . "Why'd y'all stop? We was enjoying the view!" Karreuche said. "Facts, my shit was getting hard" Breezy said. Karreuche looked down at his half boner and stood in front of him with her short ass. "Anywayssss... y'all hold up on that freaky shit until Christopher and I are in bed doing our freaky shit, okay?!" Karreuche flipped her hair and walked off grabbing Chris's wrist and pulling him after her. Aug walked to the bedroom door and slammed it. "You do know... that I'm destroying your pussy every chance I get while we up here, right babe?" Aug said taking off his brown Boy UGGs. I unzipped my Mackage and hung it. "Oh are you,now?" I raised an eyebrow. "You damn right, and it all starts now..." August came after me and I ran to the other side of the room. "Baby noooo!" I laughed he followed me and tackled me onto the carpeted floor and started undoing my pants. I was fighting him off and laughing because he was really tryna fuck me at 5pm. It was early! He ripped my Burberry button down open and exposed my full D cups bouncing around in my bra. "My shirt! Do you know how much I paid for this?!" I yelled. "I can buy you the whole store, Kamille." As if summoned, Chris busted into the room with a extendo in his hand. "Bro, let's get lit- dayummmm Kamille, you got some big ass titties!" He exclaimed, almost dropping the blunt. Aug made a face and quickly closed my shirt up. "Get out, ima meet you in about 5... that's all I need." Aug stared me down hungrily. "Karreucheeeeeeee!!!!" I yelled for my bitch to come help me. She came running in and Aug immediately hopped up off of me. I don't know what it was, but Karreuche's little ass put some typa fear in Aug's ass. I cackled at his quick reaction and so did Breezy. "Remember who you goin to bed with, ma." Aug picked up his pants and walked out with Breezy. Karreuche looked at our bed. "Hell no, why we ain't get this shit ?" She asked taking a chocolate. "My man paid for this." I flipped my hair. "The same man you just denied pussy!? Girl bye." Karreuche rolled her eyes. "Let's make some hot chocolate , I'm cold." I said getting up and throwing a sweater on. Karreuche complied and went with me.
We went down to the kitchen and we could smell the kush that Aug and Breezy were blowing. "Ugghhh, I wish I could smoke. This baby stopping me from a lot." Karreuche patted her stomach. "Eww... you smoke?" I asked her. "I did... Fuck is you "ew"ing about?" She said making a face. I laughed as I poured the chocolate powder into the boiling milk. "You never smoked before?" She asked. I shook my head, no. "Deadass?!" She asked looking shocked. I smiled. "Yeah, girl." "Oh no, honey. yaffi smoke!" She said in a Jamaican accent. "Naw, it ain't for me." I said handing her her cup of hot chocolate. "How do you know if you've never tried it ?" Karreuche questioned as she took a sip. "I don't need to try it, I think smoking is a ugly habit for a female to have...plus, weed makes you paranoid and when you are sober , you're hella angry." I spoke my piece. "Not me, Not Chris, and Aug seems pretty okay to me." Karreuche raised an eyebrow. "Girl... now we all know Chris gotta angry side, just not around you. Aug! Don't get me started on him- look, his ass only so damn happy cause I'm providing pussy 24 hours of the day." I said sitting my ass down on the large sofa next to her. "What's the freakiest shit y'all ever done?" She asked crossing her legs. "I don't know, we haven't gotten that spontaneous yet. But we frequently fuck..." I shrugged. "would you have a three some?" Karreuche looked me up and down. "Hell no, it's about me and mines. I don't got time for no extra nigga... or bitch. So stop looking at me with lust in ya eyes." I laughed. "I'm pregnant, ain't nobody checkin for a threesome right now. However, I would lick you up and down." she said raising an eyebrow. "BITCHH, IF YOU DONT STOP THAT GAY SHIT..." My eyes widened at her remark. "Girl bye, I'm not gay. But... with you, I have my urges." she giggled. I rolled my eyes and that's when I heard Aug and Chris harmonizing on a song. "What song is that?! Shit sound old as hell." Karreuche said furrowing her eyebrows. The song sounded familiar... I knew i heard it somewhere. "Said I'd rather beee with yooohooo." Aug hit a high note that Breezy probably couldn't hit. "Rather Be With You, by Bootsy Collins. it's a 1976 hit. Yeah, these niggas are hella high." I shook my head. "Odhee high." Karreuche nodded in agreement. "Wait, how the hell you know that song?" She asked me. "Heard it in Baby Boy." I shrugged referring to the movie.
The boys soon came back in. "It's cold as shit out there!" Chris came in the living room rubbing his hands together. "What's that, baby?" Aug came sniffing all up in my cup. "Boy, if you don't-" I said pushing him away. "Oh shit, they got hot chocolate in this bitch and they not sharing. lemme get some." Aug said. I gave it to him. "Baby, you soo pretty. D-did you know that?" Chris stroked Karreuche's hair with low eyes. She gave him a kiss. "Y'all are so cute." I giggled while leaning on Aug's chest.
We were watching Friday on the big screen. That was literally my favorite fuckin movie. "You gotta be one stupid motherfucka to get fired on yo day off." Smokey said causing us to laugh. We had ordered Chipotles and we were all just sitting there, laughing, and enjoying ourselves. I was beyond glad I came on this trip. In the back of my mind, I couldn't help but worry about Tegan and Amber... Amber.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AMBER
"Baby it hurts slow down," I moaned pushing at Messiah's chest while he thrusted into me. "Take this dick, ma. You grown." He grunted into my ear. "You're hurting me, you're too deep." I scratched at his back. "Yeahhhhh, I like that shit. Keep doing that." Messia continued to pound at my walls. "Messiahhhhhh." I yelled out damn near in tears-
"WHERE THAT BITCH AT?! ON MY MOMS, IMA KILL HER!"
before I knew it, his room door flew open and all I heard was gunshots busting about.
"DONT SCREAM NOW, HOE. LYASIA CAME TO PLAY!"