Bad Intentions

"So wassup? How's everything going?" I asked Amber as she hopped in my car with her overnight bookbag packed. " Can I put my seatbelt on before you start questioning me? Damn Kami." She spat. I pulled my neck back. "Hold on... hold on... have you lost ya damn mind?!" I widened my eyes at her. She instantly switched up, "I'm sorry, sis- I'm on my period and I'm a little testy. Everything is going good though, why?" Amber smiled at me. I pulled out of the lot and was on my way to Aug's crib. He had allowed me to bring her to stay with us for a bit, so Tegan could take a breather. "Oh really? So why am I hearing that you acting out?" I asked her. "Tegan told you that? Wowww." Amber looked out the window. "Tegan don't got time to lie, Amber. Plus - what's all this shit about you hanging out with Mess even after I told yo ass about him?" I looked over at her. Something about her seemed different... and not so innocent. "We don't do anything, Kam! We're just friends. Can I have friends? Is that possible?! Acting like you my damn mama." Amber got irritated. I was about fed up and ready to crash the car on her side. "Where the fuck is ya mama?! That's what I thought. Do what you want, since you so damn grown. But lemme tell you this...when Lyasia come swingin for that ass, don't you fuckin call me." I said turning my CD up. Amber reached for my volume tuner "Touch it, and ima bust ya lip open." I raised an eyebrow. "Turn it down, please sis. I'm sorry- I didn't mean to get rude. Tegan has been down my throat about Messiah and I thought you would be more lenient as my sister. I swear to you, me and Mess are nothing but friends, okay?" Her voice softened. I shrugged. "Well, alright- but be careful Amber. Don't get into no type of trouble...im all the way upstate - I can't help you with nothing physically. Play it smart... Don't get too comfortable with Mess. I'm telling you, that's the last thing you wanna do- "Just friends... nothing more sis. Promise." Amber cut me off. I could tell she was lying. Knowing Mess, he probably already talked her into some shit. "You a virgin, Amber?" I looked over at her for a quick second. She bit her lip. "No, -it happened in the foster home... are you?" She asked. "I'm 18, mind ya business." I poked out my lips and kept my eyes on the road. Amber giggled. "How many times have you done it?" I asked. "Enough for it to start to feel good." She flipped her wild hair. "Do you and Aug... you know... Bump n grind?" She asked me. "Amber..." I looked straight ahead. "Huh?"
"Didn't I tell you mind yo damn muthafuckin business?" I cackled a bit. "Kamilleeee, I wanna know" She whined. "Yes, nosy. We do it very often. That is my boyfriend though." I admitted. "Isn't he stretching ya coochie out? What if you get all loose on his ass?" Amber sat up and looked at me. "Girl please! One thing about good pussy is that it snaps back to tight, no matter what. Remember that- it could keep ya man around for a long time. " I smacked my lips, causing Amber to laugh. I cleared my throat "But don't worry bout snapping that pussy back- stay in school." I felt like I just gave some bad ass experience.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUGUST
I walked behind Kamille and stared at her fat booty. I could've swore it was saying "grab me Aug, smack me Aug. I'm all yours, baby." I shook my head but proceeded to grab it anyways. "Aug!" Kami turned around and smacked my arm. "They was calling me. Ain't nobody tell you to wear gym leggings! You don't even work out." I twisted my lip. "What I need to work out for? I work you on a daily basis." She flipped her hair and switched up the steps with me close behind. "I ain't need to hear all that!" Amber yelled from the guest room. I knew her ass was gon be a cock block from jump. I sucked my teeth. "You seeing Azika today?" Kamille asked. "Yeah, she's coming over... you gon be with Markell?" I asked scratching the back of my head. "Nah ima chill with Karreuche. But Amber is staying here." Kamille rolled her eyes and laid across my bed. "How she gon stay here if Azika coming? What u think she gonna think?!" My eyes widened. "Who gives a FUCK what she thinks? Oh...like I said, my little sister will be staying here." Kamille said closing her eyes. I sucked my teeth and threw a pillow at her. "Keep it up and you ain't gon get no kit kat." She said before drifting off to sleep. "That kit kat will forever be mines. Fuck outta here."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AMBER
I walked to the kitchen after Kami left and I saw Aug there shirtless on his phone. GODDAMN he was fine. I bit my lip at him. He turned to me. "Oh shit, wassup A?" He said as if I caught him off guard. "Hey, Aug." I blushed. "Where'd my sister go?" I asked even though I knew where she went. "She went out, she gon be back soon." He said twisting his hair. I never noticed how sexy August was. He beat Messiah by a long shot. Kamille was lucky. I dropped my phone and bent over slowly to get it. I knew he was looking, I mean ... I love my sister and all but even August had to get tired of her big ass sometimes. I was down for being his second option. Shit, anybody that cute can use me as much as they want. Messiah who?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUGUST
If I ain't know any better I would've thought that Amber was flirting with me. Her frail ass bending over and shit... it was sad how her butt looked like two boiled eggs in jeans. "Yeah, well I'm bout to have some company, so... try to stay out the way if you can. I don't want her getting uncomfortable." I said walking past her tiny ass. "Her? Ain't Kamille ya girlfriend? Why you got another bitch coming up in your crib?" She asked sounding jealous. "It's complicated business sweetheart, but Kami knows wassup." I responded, not willing to explain myself to a 16 year old. Kamille better get her little grimlin of a sister in check, before shit hits the fan. I'm tellin y'all, something ain't right with that lil girl.