Who I Really Want

KAMILLE
August: I don't know why u bein so childish Kamille😒
I miss you, ma.
August: Can we talk ?
August: KAMILLE!!!😫😫😫😢
August: Now you ignoring me? 😡😡😡
August: Iight , I get it... I won't leave you alone till I get you back...I'm so deadass 💪
August: By the way, if you don't want people knowin you ignorin them - you shouldn't keep ya read receipts on... Asshole.
"Shit!" I cursed out loud. I done forgot he could see I was leaving him on "read."
I quickly turned my receipts off and threw my phone aside and laid on my back. I heard someone knock on my room door , then they started to make a beat and that alone told me it was Markell. "Nigga, this ain't drumline!! I'm coming!" I yelled like a mad black mother and opened the door for my man.
That's right, my man.
Me and Markell been official since I got out and he was just the best thing a bitch could ask for.
"Hey baby." He greeted me with a soft kiss. "Waddup, my nigga-" I said crawling back on my bed. "Woah... you gotta do better than that." He said, giving me a look. "Sorry, bae- you just came from practice? I don't know why you ain't shower before you came here." I said catching a slight attitude. "Because... I wanted to use your shower." Markell gave the attitude right back. "So use it." I said shrugging.
I know what y'all thinking-
Did Markell and I have sex yet...
The answer is... yes.
I was so determined to get my mind offa Aug, so I opened my legs to Markell- was it good? Hell yeah. Better than Aug's? Uh-uhnnnn no, honey. Of course I missed Aug's stroke- but all I could think of was him giving them strokes to Azika and his other hoes- and I just refused to be hung up over someone that blatantly disrespected me.
Markell came out the bathroom in a towel and he was looking like a god. I looked him up and down and bit my lip. "You look hungry, bae." He smirked exposing his one dimple. "Why? Cause I'm fat?" I said trying to erase the lust off of my face. "Nah baby, I'm just saying - you can get it when you want... straight like that, ma." Kell said as he started to slowly unwrap his towel. "Boy please.." I said closing my eyes and laying on my side . I felt Markell tugging at my Polo boxers and pulling them down. I opened my eyes and softly kicked him- but within minutes he was pushing his thick 9 inches into me. I bit my lip and tried to take it.
My phone started to ring and Markell grabbed it, smirked, touched to decline the call, and threw it to the side as he continued to give me long strokes. I held on to his arms for leverage and shut my eyes. "Who was it?" I moaned. "No one important, baby. Open them eyes Kamille, I want you to see how deep I'm diving ma. Ahhh- fuck." Markell always spoke like a pornstar when we fucked, but he was going in today. The deeper he went, the more I felt like I was going to pee. "I need to use the bathroom!!" I squealed as Markell rubbed my clit with every thrust. "No you dont... just let it go." He moaned with his eyes rolling back a little bit- he started to pick up the pace and pound my shit. "Baby, I'm bout to ..." I dug my fingernails deep into his back as I screamed because I squirted for the first time. Markell did about 3 more pumps before he busted his nut. We both laid there twitching and uneasy from the orgasms. "I love you, Kamille." Markell said breathing heavily into the nape of my neck . "I love you too Aug- ughh- shit my back! Baby move over right fast." I said trying to distract Markell from what I just said. I almost called him Aug. Markell gave me a look that left me unsure. "You better love me... cause that pussy surely do." He laughed before giving me a passionate 'thanks for the good sex' kiss. I laid in his arms and exhaled heavily with a lot on my mind. Why can't you get him outta your head, Kamille? You don't love him anymore.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUGUST
I threw my phone in pure disgust. Was Kamille really that fucked up to answer the phone just so I could hear her fucking the next nigga?! I was beyond pissed and hurt. I've done nothing but try to get Kamille to talk to me- I fucked up! I admit it- but that was just dirty! I knew she was a spiteful bitch but I never thought I'd experience it for myself. My adrenaline was rushing and I literally could feel my heart beating in all areas where I had a pulse. I guess what really bothered me was the fact that I was still very much in love with Kamille and every day that passed I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just wanted something as real as Breezy and Karrueche's relationship. No matter how the media treated them, they stayed strong and happy. Some people just can't handle the lifestyle that fame comes with,
I thought Kami could... but I was oh-so wrong.
I lit a blunt and took a pull. "Ewww why you smoking that dirty shit? Take it outside." Azika came in fanning her nose. I grilled her. "This my house, shorty." I said blowing kush in her direction. "Whatever, look- I need some money." She had the nerve to say with Gucci, Prada, Michael Kors, and Chanel shopping bags in her hands. "I gave you money earlier today, what's all that shit you holding?!" I looked at her like she just grew a dick out of her neck. "Just some.. necessities. I came home to get more bread because I saw this beautiful Mackage coat that I wanted and a Louis Vutton purse that went perfect with it!" She squealed. "Hell no... you probably just spent well over 4,000 on some unnecessary designer shit. You gotta do better with ya spending habits, Azi. I'm really not made of money- " I said putting out my blunt - at this point, Azika was bound to blow my high. "You don't ever give me shit, August! I ask you for a lil somethin here and there, and it's always 'no!' Nigga, you got some nerve talking bout you ain't made out money- ya slinky ass is a mini Donald Trump." She said getting in my face. "You sound stupid. I give ya money hungry ass about a million a month! I don't wanna hear it- in all honesty, you're not worth all I give you." I said fed up with her shit. Azika cocked her hand back and backhanded me like she owned me.
" Fuck you! Ya dick little , you dirty, and you broke- I know you been fucking with other bitches too! I tried to give you my all! Matter of fact, you not faithful, go get back with that obese bitch you was with! I'm too good for your ugly ass- you ain't shit!" Before I knew it... my hands were tight around her throat. "Get ya shit and get the fuck out... lose my number - we're done. You right... I was fucking with other bitches cause I'm August and I don't belong to no one but my mama- you ain't noone to remain faithful to... just know. Oh and that 'obese bitch' you love talking about, she was a thousand steps above ya sorry ass- she bought me shit, she cared for me, and most of all ... She made her own fuckin money. Take some notes. You better be out my crib by the time I get back or ya shit gon be burned and bleached." I said releasing her neck and storming out.
I hopped in my whip to go to Breezy's crib to see Londyn and I was just blasting who I looked up to the most, Lyfe Jennings. I swear, it's like he been through it all , and despite his rise to fame- he remained humble and made songs others could relate to.

"Must be nice
Having someone who understands the life you live
Must be nice
Having someone who's slow to take and quick to give
Must be nice
Having someone who sticks around when the rough times get thick
someone who's smile is bright enough to make the projects feel like a mansion
Must be nice
Having someone who loves you despite your faults
Must be nice
Having someone who talks the talk but also walks the walk
Must be nice
Having someone who understands that a thug has feelings too
someone who loves you for sho'
you just remember to never let 'em go

Even when your hustling days are gone
She'll be by your side still holding on
Even when those 20's stop spinning
and all those gold-digging women disappear
she'll still be here..."

I sang along with Lyfe and all I could think of was Kamille... She was the one for me. She may have done me dirty and vice versa, but that was still my baby, and I was determined to get her back.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
KAMILLE
"Hello?" I picked up my phone to the unknown number.
"Kamille? How are you honey? It's Reina." The woman's voice said. "Miss Reina!!! I'm fine and how are you ?" I asked. "Pretty okay... I'm blessed. So I called to talk to you about Anthony..." She said. "Okay... what about your son?" I sat on the edge of my bed. "He told me everything ... and I mean everything. Kamille, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in you... I thought we had this special bond - that you could come to me or call me whenever something was wrong between you and Anthony or just in general! I wanted you to feel that comfort with me. Now, what I will take your side on is the fact that he wasn't supportive enough to you while you were incarcerated and he never broke things off with you properly- and he admitted that. But for you to ignore his apologies and pleas to talk with you?? Come on baby... It shouldn't be like that. I know you're hurt and you feel like you've been replaced, but in all honesty, Anthony's guilt is killing him even more. He wants to talk to you Kamille. He misses you- shit, we miss you! He broke up with that other little girl he was with." Reina sounded hurt. I felt bad. " I miss you guys too, I should've came to you, momma. I'm sorry. I just assumed that you were going to take his side- but ... you were never that kind of woman when it came to me, and I should've known better. I'm so sorry." I felt like I betrayed her trust . "It's fine, love. Answer me this though, are you really through with my son? Have you fell out of love with him? Let's be honest here, Kami." She softly spoke. I sat quietly for a few seconds. "I'm not, momma. I'm still so in love with him... I just don't want him thinking he can play me and get me back whenever he wants." My voice was shaky. "Thats just pride, baby. Lemme tell you somethin... Anthony struggled with his pride for the longest- that's why I'm really surprised he's been chasing you for this long. That says alot. He gets over women hella fast. He keeps telling me you're different, and I believe it. Look, the people that matter the most want to see you two together, which is your family and friends, and August's family and friends... are you really gonna let your pride and what others say or do get in between what you really want in life, Kamille?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Markell... I'm sorry, baby. I just can't do this. You deserve more than someone as indecisive and confused as me..." I sat across from a distraught Markell. "I know." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wh-what?" I asked. "You're not over August, huh? I knew it. But I mean... I got what I wanted." Kell smirked. "Oh? What, sex?" I flared my nose a bit. "Nah... for August to know I was very capable of fucking the love of his life." He laughed. " Nigga, what?" I stood up and looked down at him. "That phone call... that was him. He heard everything. I knew this shit was gon happen... so I made the best out of a fucked up situation... you really used me to try to get over that nigga despite all I've done for you. " He said looking unfazed. "You purposely allowed him to hear us have sex?! You're fucked up, Markell!" I yelled. "Nah, Kamille - you're fucked up. Let's be real... he was most likely fucking other bitches that wasn't his girl. But I suppose you know that. You were my girlfriend- well that's the fake ass title we had, so I assumed he knew we were sexually active. That goes to show how much you still care about what he thinks. I see y'all got some type of "forever love" going on here, and I won't get in between it. I wish the best for the both of you- I'm not mad cause I swear I saw this shit coming. We can be friends, ima always have love for you, ma. You a good girl with good intentions." Markell said softening up. He was right. Too right. I couldn't even be mad at him for the shit he pulled. He stood up and held me in his arms. I hugged him back. We kissed passionately for one last time and that was the end of us.