Chapter 1

It is the last day of school and I don't want to get up. I'm very tired because I didn't sleep very much last night. I thought the whole time about the Enrique Iglesias concert which is this evening. It's 6:30 AM and I still lay in bed. I grab my cell phone and open Twitter. My Twitter notification are blown up. I don't know what's going on but then I see it: 'Enrique Iglesias followed you'. I totally freak out. 10 minutes later, I call my idol and my best friend Lucy, Lucy Hale. I met her 3 years ago in London. We talked a lot and yeah since then we're best friends. She lives in Los Angeles and is one of the main actresses of the hit show Pretty Little Liars and I just living in Germany. It's hard to meet or to call her because of the f*cking time zones, the distance and the because our schedules.

"Megan?" Lucy askes.

"LUCY GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" I screame.

"Has it something to do with Enrique?" She asks.

"YESSS, HE JUST FOLLOWED ME OMG!"

"OMG congrats Megan!! I'm so happy for you." She pauses for a while. "I'm so sorry I wish I have more time to talk with you but I'm on set right now and I have to hang up. I love you and have fun on the Enrique concert tonight."

"I love you too and thank you so much. We need to talk after the concert okay?" I asked.

"Yes we will. I promise!" Lucy says and hangs up.

----------------------------------------------
Heey I'm so sorry for typos and grammer mistakes if there are some. English isn't my native language so it's not so easy for me to write a whole fanfiction in another language. I hope you like the first chapter. Enjoy the next chapters :)