nine

Zion

What I have read about Andre was something I didn't expect and I kinds for sure I had to get Brianni out of that situation fast.

I was back at the traphouse since Hakim wanted to see us all I was deeply buried in my thoughts. I was with Kam only, we were waiting for the rest to come.

Kam was holding down a conversation I wasn't into it all I did was to just nod while staring at wall

Kam was holding down a conversation I wasn't into it all I did was to just nod while staring at wall. She lightly tapped me on my shoulder I looked at her. "where your mind at?"

I brushed her off. "just thinking about a lot of shit."

"what shit is that?" She pressed on the issue.

I took out my phone and let her read the email Kev sent me, even she was speechless going through it. "where did you get all this shit?"

"Kev hooked me up. He is dating Brianni, if something happens to her... I'll kill that bitch ass Biggs but I won't forgive myself knowing I knew what kind of sick person he is and allowing her to continue of this with shit." I admitted.

"she's gonna be devastated." She looked at me.

"question is how do I tell her? The last time we had a talk, she kept on provoking me talking reckless and I slapped her." I sighed. I fucked up real bad, the rape situation is something so sensitive for me and for her to bring it up like that really pissed me off. It was childish ass move. I never want to hurt Bri, I wish I could take back all that happened.

"you did what?!" Kam shouted.

"she was all up in my face talking shit, I just wanted to shut her up. I regret that shit, bro. I never put my hands on no female like that. She knows what buttons to push, man. But I still shouldn't have hit her" I said.

"...maybe call her and try to get her to meet up with you." She suggested. "this is some toxic shit, but if something happens to her... I know you won't be able to live with yourself."

"you're right." I took out my phone and called her. The first call she ignored, the second one she ignored too, the third one she picked up only on the last ring.

"what do you want?" She answered with an attitude.

I brushed my face with my free hand. "Hello to you too."

"what do you want, King?" She said with an even worse attitude. I hate it when she calls me that because she only does it when she really mad at me.

I cleared my throat. "I wanna talk to you."

"aren't we talking?"

I sighed. "face to face."

"what for?" She scoffed. "You ruined what ever piece of connection we had when you slapped me for her."

"please" I told her softly... she grew quiet. Just like she's my weakness, I know I'm hers. "I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important."

She exhaled. "fine, you can come by at around 1:00pm."