eighteen

Travis.

I admired her body as she turned around to sleep better. She looked beautiful even when she was sleeping. I sneaked a few pictures of her and continued admiring her as my hands roamed around her naked body. Last night was amazing, it made me want to be with her even more. I wanted more with Brandi. At first I thought it was lust until all girls just started to bore me because they didn't challenge me like her, they didn't fascinate me like her. I loved how she always had a respond back to whatever I had. The fiery personality she had attracted me even more.

My father definitely wouldn't approve of this because he is racist and Brandi is the first black PA he hired for me, which took me by surprise because of how much he talks down on black people. He probably thought I would never sleep with her because I haven't been with a woman of color before. She did her job but still made sure she didn't feel like people walked all over her. She knew what to say or do at the right time. It just simple things she does that just become attracted to her a lot, and the beauty is a bonus.

She woke up and saw me staring at her which made her eyebrows frown. "Morning." She brushed her eyes, I gave her a kiss. She bit her lip. We started kissing again and it heated up and next thing I know she got on top on me and began riding me. I groaned feeling how wet and warm she felt right now. She did this move I loved that a moan slipped out, I quickly bit my lip to stop myself. She smirked putting her hands on my throat and pressing it a little bit. "I love it when you moan."

The passion increased until we both reached our climax. I smiled sucking her nipples admiring her have another orgasm. She held on tight to me as our bodies were so close, heating of each other. "Morning to you too." I chuckled kissing her forehead. "Let's get you fed." I said picking her up to take her to the kitchen and she laughed giving me a kiss.

a month later
Brianni.

I brushed my belly as I walked to the kitchen to get myself something to eat because I was bored and craving food. I got a call from Taela and I quickly answered. "Hey cuz"

"Hey boo. How are you holding up?" She asked.

"I'm doing good. I'm feeling extra heavy today, but the baby is moving so that's good. How are you doing? I haven't seen you since my baby shower." I said

"I'm at the hospital now actually..." she let out a nervous chuckle. "My water broke yesterday so I'm waiting for my baby to come out."

"Tae! I'm so happy for you. Why didn't you call us!" I squealed happily. She cried out and I stopped immediately. "What's wrong? Is the baby okay?"

"I'm scared, Brianni. I got coronavirus from Hakim's reckless ass, so me and my baby could be in danger during the labor because the pregnancy made my asthma worse and I've been having." She said feeling defeated. She started coughing and that broke my heart. "I'm gonna be okay though, the doctor said I can survive the 2 weeks in quarantine then I can have my baby come out late if I can stick it out then I'm gonna go with that. I can't lose my baby girl."

"You're not going to. I hate that we can't visit you in a time like this! Has your mama been there yet?" I asked worryingly. I started getting cramps because my baby doesn't like me stressing. I rubbed my belly trying to calm down.

"She's still stuck in London because of the restrictions. So she won't be here but she's been calling nonstop. I feel her love over the phone. She's the best, I wish I could be at least half the woman she is." She smiled. "I just love her so much."

"And you know she loves you too. I can't wait until you get better, cuz. We're gonna be praying for you. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too, Bri. See you soon." She said and then hung up. It scared me that she was in that much danger because her babby daddy is being reckless out here. Thank God I have Zion in my life because he would never, i couldn't wait to tell him this. I first said a prayer for Taela and then went out to the backyard to look for Zion, who was busy building the baby playground.