fifteen

months later •
Brianni.

It has been months since I have back home. I was now living with Zion and our little puppy he got for me after I got angry he wouldn't let me out the house.

He got a new huge mansion and the security has been tight, his mom lives in his old house and she also has security

He got a new huge mansion and the security has been tight, his mom lives in his old house and she also has security. Zion has really leveled up in the game now which meant more enemies but luckily there hasn't been a war yet. After Andre and his wife were dead, I haven't been in danger. I immediately told him about Denzel when he told me the whole situation of how I was saved, then he killed Denzel... Which is why the whole stay indoors lecture frustrates the heck out of me because he's part of the reasons I have to do all that shit.

Another reason would be the quarantine. This lockdown shut everything down, I didn't even have school as an excuse to go anywhere anymore he wanted me indoors the whole time if I'm not with security. He has gotten over protective and I do understand why but I miss my freedom.

I looked at the food Krysti made for me. I don't know why these days I've been feeling really sick and nauseous. I quickly went to the bin and vomited. "Bri, are you okay?"

I nodded. "I don't know what's wrong." I told her. Krysti has been a sweetheart the whole time I've been here. Zion told me that she's my biological mother and we talked it out and as much as it pained me, hearing her story made me understand why she gave me away. She was just a kid herself and she has been here for me whenever I need her, she doesn't stress me out and always so helpful. She's like a heaven sent angel to me, I just couldn't have a grudge towards her.

"I think I know." She smiled brushing my hair. I cleaned my mouth and looked at her. "It's time to use the pregnancy tests."

I looked at her crazy. Yes, during this quarantine me and Zion haven't been doing nothing but making love but pregnant!? It scared the hell out of me. I called Brandi. Me and her fixed our relationship with therapy and a lot of bonding time, also I haven't seen her since her boss won't stop obsessing over her and overworking her, he told her they have to quarantine in an island because he needs his PA for work. He thinks he's slick. "Baby sister." She smiled into the camera.

"Damn, I wish I woke up next to the beach."  I said admiring her background. She was on the beach I could see it was midday where she was at and she was enjoying the sun in her bikini.

 She was on the beach I could see it was midday where she was at and she was enjoying the sun in her bikini