four

Brianni

Mama Liz came right in and broke the ice and awkwardness that existed between me and him, when she walked in it was only a few seconds or up to a minute but we were so drawn to each other that no verbal communication came out. I guess we were both overwhelmed by different emotions and not forgetting the fact that we haven't seen each other for over a year. "Brianni!" She squealed hugging me happily.

"Mama Liz." I hugged her too and caught Zion still staring at me. She was still as beautiful as the first day I met her with that everlasting warm smile.

"I am so happy to see you." She said happily.

"me too." I smiled, after we broke up the hug. Zion left the room... that was kind of disappointing. I thought maybe he was gonna say something.

"We have so much to talk about, sit down. Krystina will make us something to drink." she smiled. Krystina came rushing in as if like she was waiting for Mrs K to call her.

"yes, ma'am." she looked at her.

"yes, please make us something to drink." Mrs K requested.

"no problem." she smiled.

"so how have you been, how is everything?" She smiled looking at me.

"I have been good, everything has been good." I replied happily. My eyes were wondering about hoping Zion would walk in and ask to talk to me in private, but he didn't. "the house is beautiful..."

"It is very beautiful..." She nodded.

We had a talk then Krystina walked in with a jug of juice in a tray two glasses and biscuits. "thank you." I said.

"I will be in the kitchen if you want something" Krystina said about to head out.

"Oh, Krystina. Meet Brianni, she is someone special to me and Zion." Mama Liz introduced me to her. "Bri baby, this is Krystina she helps around in the house."

Krystina looked at me feeling uncomfortable for some odd reason. I looked at smiled a small smile. "Nice to meet you." Why would she look at me like that? Does she want Zion? Or is she fucking him?

"So tell me Brianni. What are you and Zion doing?" She smirked looking at me. 

I chuckled. "I-"

She cut me off. "it's quite obvious that you are still into each other, why don't you guys make up? You two are busy hurting each other over nothing."

"Mama Liz, we both have moved on, we are with other people." I tried explaining to her.

"He said he is not dating that little girl, they are just talking on Facebook." She smiled telling me.

I chuckled "you believe him?" I put my glass back on the table.

She laughed. "Lord, I am defeated."

"can I use the bathroom please?" I smiled.

"second door to your left." she directed me.

"thank you." I said getting up and making my way to the passage in hopes of finding the bathroom. I passed by his bedroom he was laying on the bed while concentrated on his phone with his one knee slightly raised up the door was wide open. He lowered his cap only his nose and lips were visible. From how he was smiling made me think that he was all up chatting with Jessika something deep inside of me fired up.

I stood at the door debating with myself if I should go in or not, until my body decided to go in. I closed the door behind me, more like banged it.