Chapter Four

As Andy walked into the bar, the old man looked at him weakily, "Where have you been",
"Settling some stuff", Andy replied.
  "I think this bar is doomed ", the old man said sitting down.
    "I don't think so",
    "With all this series of mysterious death going on",the old man sighed.
    "I figured it out",
    "What ?"
    "What caused their death", Andy replied.
The old man took Andy to the inner room, "Are you saying you know what caused Mada death and the man who died today ", he asked anxiously.
    "Yes", Andy continued, "All the glass cup in the shelve inscribed with design has meaning, actually they are not designs but ancient language ".
    "You are saying a cup inscribed with some kind of ancient language killed them?"
    Yes. The cup that caused the death of those men,the word on it,is death",Andy replied.
    "You have to make sure that Lord Tunner know about this", the old man man suggested.
    Andy was not sure what his plan was. He walked gently into the nobles  court, passed the first big door and onto the road that led to the inner court. He was attacked by two investigators who disguised themselves to be a security guard. The battle with Andy, trying to take the inscribed cup from him when he eventually slammed one of them on the ground. That was one of the tactic he learnt from his uncle judo in vinstorm. But the other investigator overpowered him. He kept struggling to set himself free when the old man from know where knocked the investigator down with his walking stick.
    Andy came in to the inner court, he was stopped by two security guards dressed in black suit. Andy passed the message he had for Lord Tunner to them. Just in a minute Lord Tunner demanded to meet him personal. Andy was escorted by the guards into the inner court, he was astonished, the metallic ground, glittering light all over the place and structure of the inner court was different from the one he had ever seen. The inner court looked beautiful as people say,he finally got to a large room with transparent move able metal wall as Lord Tunner walked gently towards him wearing a navy blue suit which the buttons of the coat are made of diamonds, accompanied by two guards.
    Andy has heard of him but have never seen his face until now. Andy bowed as soon as he saw him.
    "Can I hear what have brought you to my court? " he asked feigning ignorance.
     "I came because I discovered the nobleman cause of death ", Andy said in a shaky voice. Andy explained everything to him leaving no detail behind.
    "Bring out the cup", Lord Tunner said laughing. Andy dipped his hand in the small black leather bag by his side and brought out the cup stretching it towards him. One of the guard took the cup from Andy.
    "Bring out the wine", he said whispering to the guard. He poured the wine in the cup and gave it to one of his guards to drink inconsiderate whether he dies or live. In about five minutes, the guard dropped dead. Lord Tunner was fascinated by this.
    "Get him ready ", he mumbled to the other guard. The guard took Andy to get him prepared for his reward ceremony. As Andy walked he passed different doors that leads to various place in the inner court till he got to a room as big as his family quarter, actually a bathroom after which he was dressed as a noble.
    Everyone in the aircraft was summoned to attend the ceremony. Andy walked into the ceremony ground wearing a long blue designed gown with rope tied around his waist. He was given free access into the noble court and to eat noble food for a month.

                        THE END.
                   VOTE AND FOLLOW.
                  Coming next
      AIRCRAFT ZEUS 2: THE COMING
                           DOWN.