Chapter Two

Andy turned from one corner of the bed to another, seeing himself in the library with strange but familiar design written all over the library table, he looks terrified, "what can this be",he said as he opened the book before him just to see the same design on it. Andy took two steps back and turned, now this is more scary than he thought,the same design written all over the library wall, he stood still shuddering.
The loud sound of the alarm clock wakes Andy up panting heavily, his head lifted up and hands placed back to the bed to support him, "This is really a nightmare but it looks real",he said to himself lying back to the sofa bed and gazing at the metal ceiling.
Is 8:25am, Andy stood up from his bed dragging his slim attractive body to the white coloured bathroom with sparkling light. He stands for a minute staring at himself in the mirror. Andy switched on the tape before him, scooped some water and poured it on his face, the water dripped from his face back to the metal basin. Andy brushed his teeth, took his bath and goes out without his parent noticing he left. He walked gently passing numerous doors that led to different room. The steps he makes are regular and the red boot make no sound as he walks.
Andy gets to the bar standing at the door, the old man was already there dragging a huge metallic cupboard, "Would you mind helping me",he said to Andy struggling to pull the cupboard with his rough hairy hand. Andy raced towards him and grabbed the cupboard from behind lifting it up. The old man stretched his back bone and said, "That's why we have young people ". Now th bar is scanty with only few people in it. It's usually like this every early morning but gets filled up as time passes.
The number of people in the bar today was too much. Andy was too occupied to go to the library. People keep coming and going, suddenly a middle social class man dropped dead. There is a couple standing close to him putting on clothes, the one you buy in the shop back home when you are preparing for your holiday. They are sobbing, "His dead". People gathered around some crying. He was not poisoned nor strangled to death. Andy walks towards his table and picked up the glass cup which he drank from,the design on the cup was the exact one he saw in his nightmare and the same cup used by the noble who died

This is my first story. Scene and characters are from my imagination. Please vote and follow.
Do not Republish any where