Chapter one

If you really want to know about it,the first thing you probably want to hear is my story.
    At the death of a noble man,there was an unpredictable mood in the aircraft. They nobles went in search of answers to the mysterious death of their own. Meetings were held among them until they decided to reward anyone who will find out the cause of his death from any of the social class. The atmosphere in the aircraft for that week was different, the nobles put on black growns to mourn for his death. These remained so till the week of Mada death was over.
    Once again everything returned to normal, the crowdy movement around the aircraft,people doing one thing or the other as if they are on land. But the mysterious death of the noble remain unsolved and the reward is still out. Some people still interested in the reward stop by at the bar to search and investigate on what may have caused the death of Mada. Some investigators  think he was poisoned  but he wasn't ,if he was it should have shown in his autopsy, while some think it was a natural death.
    The bar is enormous in size which gives it a rectangular shape,guided by a metallic wall with numerous tables and chairs ,three people sitting in a table. Now here he is; Andy,an eighteen years teenage boy standing behind the barricade that divides the bar attendants from those who came in, cleaning a cup in his hand. He has worked in this bar for over a year. Next to him is a man in his late fifties with bald hair who Andy work for usually the type you seek advice from. He walks with a stick because of an accident which he had when he was younger but still looks very strong. He normally tells Andy, "Although I'm old, I can still break through the wall of jericho". These words kept Andy imagining how strong he might be when he was younger. The old man has been managing the bar ever since the aircraft left the ground.
    Is been two weeks since the mysterious death of Mada. Andy arranging the glass cups, he thinks the clue to his death is somewhere here but still can't figure it out. All the cups in the bar shelves  are inscribed with designs. The bar manager would say,they are the best designs he had ever seen.
    Andy leaves the bar,he feels a different air other than the one in the bar. He walked slowly but steady till he could no longer hear the soft music from the bar,his hands swinging as he walks. At a point he turned left just a bit further at his right, he opened a door that leads him into a medium size dusty hall full of different kinds of ancient books in shelves. Andy usually comes here every mid day to read some books, turning each page as he reads it. It took him an hour to read two books when he got tired he picked up his pencil and started drawing. About thirty minute past one. Andy walks out from the library towards the same direction he came from humming a song. He stayed in the bar till it was time for him to go back to his family quarter. Andy got  home and dumped himself on the sofa bed as his eyes raced from one corner of the room to another.
    Vinstorm is a small country surrounded by desert which Andy will call a lost world,with technology that seems funny like every house has a transportation portal which moves people and goods within a seconds to their destination and plants  in vinstorm has no root  with so many amazing things but was destroyed. Scientist anticipated that this disaster will reoccur when the ground would become so hot for every living things to survive as it was millions of years ago, when people who inhabited vinstorm then,escaped with an aircraft called ZEUS
    Scientists and historians discovered the aircraft after millions of years in the desert which is their only escape route from these catastrophe. The aircraft was built with technology different from what vinstorm now use and made in a way to contain everyone in vinstorm.