Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V

"Ok big terrifying wooden bunny. Your a nice bunny. Your a vegan bunny." I nervously said as I was almost frozen in fear. Before it got........ electrocuted? While the wooden bunny was being electrocuted I was dragged away by none other than, Merlin. "What was that?.... Lighting?" I asked while running. Red shoes was also running with us. "Actually it's called magic. I do it." He replied pulling out one of his spells. " Well then do some." I said.

Merlin P.O.V

I don't know if I was holding the hand of a human or an angel sent from above. Her beauty was so incredible, I didn't notice that I dropped my spell. I didn't know I was too deep into my day dream that I  had tripped on a rock and slammed my face on a tree branch. "Ack-" 

" Keep running and what ever you do, don't look back!" Is shouted.  "But I can't leave without you."
"You're looking back, don't do that!" "But- " She paused for a moment then continued running. "Hate to zap you long ears. But I need to empress a beautiful woman." I said confidently knowing that I was back to my original self

"Hey big scary bunny over here!" Y/N shouted from behind me just as I was about to attack the bunny. "Y/N stop putting yourself in- ahhh" I screamed before being crushed by the large wooden bunny. ".....danger." I continued before I was electrocuted by my spells that I had let go of when the bunny jumped on me.

Y/N P.O.V  

"Go ahead Red I'm gonna get Merlin!" Red shoes nodded and ran off. "Hey big scary bunny over here!" I managed to turn its attention to me and I start running for my life. I caught up with red. We were both cornered. With on big leap the bunny was then directly in front of us. I jumped out of the way but failed to pull red shoes with me. And then I heard screaming. But I did not dare to open eyes in fear of what could it be. I heard a large thud and I slowly opened my eyes. " Arthur! I got you" Red was trying to free Arthur from the wooden bunny he was ' trapped' under. I slowly got up from the ground and ran towards them to lend a hand. Arthur was declaring some sort of goodbye speech but I was preoccupied with trying to set him free to hear any of it. " Y/N, Red shoes. Oh thank goodness you ok." Hans exclaimed letting out a breath of relief. " Do you need CPR I'm basically an expert. And don't worry I brushed my teeth...twice." Jack offered. "No- but Arthur he's stuck. He was trying to save me and then he got stuck underneath it-." Hans rolled his eyes " Would you get up!" He said cutting off red shoes. "What he's not hurt?"  Red shoes asked. "Only his pride." Hans answered her. "Seriously Arthur you need to find a better way to hit on girls." Jack added. Arthur sighed in defeat and got up from underneath the bunny. Red shoes have a slow nod of disapproval. I couldn't help but chuckled at scene in front of me.

*Thud*

We heard a large thud that sounded like a footstep. All of us were on high alert again. "Stand back, I may have to risk my life again." Arthur said preparing for battle. There was a giant wooden robot walking towards us. "Someone called for three inventors." "For three geniuses." " That sounds like us." Pino, Noki, Kio popped out of the giant contraption. "Everyone came running to help, great, just great." Arthur mumbled "Everyone except Merlin that is." Jack had heard his mumbling and replied." "Ah super there he is." Has exclaimed. "Where were you? Something awful could have happened to Red and Y/N if I hadn't shown up." Arthur scolded Merlin. Merlin was gripping on to his knees trying to catch his breath for a moment. "You Wha-  ah don't even go there I ... saved them first... right." Merlin could barely make a sentence. "I was worried about you." " I was worried about me too...but mostly you." He said the last part nervously noticing his little slip up. "No one needs to worry Arthur's here, please my lady. He gestured for red shoes and I but I decided to stay at the back of the group to avoid any eye contact.

"You shouldn't go into the forest by yourself. It's a dangerous place for bloodthirsty warriors, like my self...and squirrels." I heard Arthur having a conversation with red. I was still not completely convinced that Merlin was ok so I decided to ask him. "Hey, are you really ok?" I asked him, looking at the top of his head rather than his eyes. " Oh I'm ok really." Hr replied while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. Merlin had that some sort of aura or there was something in him that I can understand but can't explain you know. His quirky nature was kinda cute.

*Slap*

I heard a slap and I turned to the others to see what was going on turned out that Arthur had tried to get a kiss from red shoes and she straight up slapped him across the face. "Oh sorry that was more slappier than I intended." Everyone walked past a very stunned Arthur saying their 'congatulations' and 'nice try' "You'll get her next time." I sarcastically remarked walking past him.

~Time Skip~

Me and red were already in bed and she was asleep while I was still awake. My eyes started getting heavier and I eventually drifted off to sleep.

-Y/n's dream- (Narrator P.O.V)

There was a small bed in the middle of the room and a woman standing beside it looking over at the peaceful little girl sleeping but this woman wasn't the girl's mother. "In this curse I cast may no one be able to look this child in the eye with out fearing her. She will be viewed as a monster to whoever looks directly into her eyes this curse will be permanent. As revenge for the anguish her mother and father brought me they shall feel my rage!" The woman screamed. She looked at the child. She resembled her mother so much that she had felt guilty for what she had done. After then she realized what she had done and hurriedly tried to take back her curse but it was too late. The curse wasn't fully permanent but with a kiss of true love, and acceptance the curse would be broken. But if someone were to look into her eyes her eyes with intentions of a pure heart than that person will be immune to her curse and can gaze upon her eyes without fear. The woman or I guess witch was guilty for what she did and confessed to the parents of the girl when dawn came. The mother was devastated but the father left the mother and child all alone that very morning. 

The dream then faded into a little Y/N holding her mother close as she was slowly dying. Then it flashed to two men threatening to kidnap her. Then it flashed to Y/N on the ground "Mommy, mom .... please wake up.... Mom?" She cried out. Then it flashed to the scene where her mother was being beaten up in order to protect her but then she looked into the men's eyes and they were shocked. They immediately dropped their weapons. They were afraid of her "Monster, you're a monster child!" One of them screamed before running off.
" Mom? .... Mommy, momma, mom.....?

~End of dream~

"Mom!" I screamed out waking up red in the process. "Y/N?! What's wrong?" Red shoes asked concern laced her voice. "Nothing it's just .....the same nightmare again." " Oh do you need anything?" She asked trying to comfort me by rubbing my back. "No I'm ok thank you." " Ok if you say so." She then went back to sleep. I drifted off to sleep to eventually.

A/N: finally I've written a part of Y/N's backstory mainly just about the curse but next chapter will be a follow-up on how she met snow white. Thank you for reading, stay safe bye❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊