Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

It was a beautiful day and I decided to take a walk around the forest. It's been awhile since I left my house after that faithful day, when I met princess Snow White and formed a close friendship with her. And after that day I've been trying to get out of my house more often. Breathing in the fresh air, I leisurely walked with a hop in my step. "Huh what was that?" I asked out loud, I swore I heard something. It came from behind me and then

BAAM

I was picked off the ground and was ..... On a broom? I looked at the the person in front of me. And I was speechless, a beautiful girl was in front of me. We were flying uncontrollably and it was clear she did not know how to fly this thing and it was making me a little sick 'I think I'm gonna barf!!'

Snow White's P.O.V

I was flying through the air going around in loops and then I saw Y/N walking in front of me. 'She can help me find the f7!' I managed to fly the broom a little lower so I can grab her. 'Yes!' I excitedly exclaimed in my head. Despite my little victory I was still screaming from the way we were flying.

Merlin's P.O.V

"Short, chubby, and green...... Ugh green is like an oger. Blue or yellow could've made us look cute and cuddly-" "Quit your complaining, Merlin! Im figuring out how to take this curse and kick it where the sun don't shine!" Arthur interrupted my aloud thoughts. "Listen, we need to find the most beautiful princess to kiss us, and we've just about run out of options!" Jack interjected. " "And how would a beautiful woman even see you Mr. Invisible." Hans sassed back in a mocking tone. "Aaaahhhh!!" Something screamed from above us. "What was that some kind of bird?" Hans asked.

Meanwhile at the castle

"Magic mirror full of wisdom, who is the fairest in the kingdom?!" Regina asked the mirror. "The woman who wears the red shoes and side note wisdom and kingdom don't really rhyme." It responded. "Cut the sass ant tell me her name!" "Heh how should I know I don't get out much." The mirror said in response. "Well, you are the magic mirror." Regina retorted. "Magic is just my first name it's short for Magichard like Richard." The mirror shot back. "What can you do then?" Regina asked annoyed by the mirror. "I just reflect what I see, the truth. And the truth is that you should see yourself right now, r-right now." The mirror showed the reflection of Regina and started laughing at her along with the three little wooden bear servants.
"Watch it." Regina silenced them. "Distribute wanted posters to every town, village, valley, forest and forge in the kingdom and find her!" Regina ordered the her little bear servants. "Ugh I feel my power draining. I don't have much time the aging is accelerating. And only three bumbling bits of kindling for help!" Regina exclaimed. "Perhaps you should recruit another. Someone who stands to gain from your success how about this fellow?" The mirror suggested. " "Interesting, tell me more, Magichard."

A/N: My Lord and savior Jesus Christ please help me with this fan fic and guide my hands to write. This is going to be a very chaotic fan fic but eehh who cares. I hope you enjoyed this one 😊  Sorry if this was short but I did write this at like 1 in the morning so please don't be to harsh on me love you bye~~