Chapter 2

Y/n P.O.V

"Watch out!!!" I screeched as we crashed into a tree. "Ow.. hey what was that abou-!?" Before I could finish my sentence I was dragged into a house that has the outward appearance of a castle. "Ok I know it might be so sudden but you have to help me find the fearless 7." The girl spoke after we entered the house. "Umm.... Do I know you?" I asked while trying to hide my eyes from her. 'Is she mistaking me for someone else?' "Huh what do you mean we met before when I found your house in the forest. The girl said confusion laced her words. ' That's weird the only person who knows about my house in the woods is....' then it clicked. "Snow White!?!" I shouted stating my realization. "You look so different." ' How can I be sure this is Snow White?' "What do you mean?" She said turning to me while eating a pastry 'yup it's her alright'

Merlin P.O.V

"Hey, hey over here, over here." "See, see come very quick." "Look at us look, look, look." The triplets said running to what seems to be the spot of something or someone had crashed into. "I know a lot about silhouettes and I think those shapes are of witches." Jack said waking beside me. "Let's not jump to conclusions. Yes, they could be witches or.. yeah their witches." Hans added. " Maybe one of them is the witch who cursed us! Let's catch her and make her break the spell!" I suggested before we heard a noise coming from inside the house. We all lined up beside the door and I signaled Hans to attack the witch from behind. It took him a while to get it and he eventually nodded and followed. We burst through the door. "Wands where I can see them, witches!" What we saw was incredible there were two beautiful women. It was like everything went in slow motion as they were turning around. Though the other girl was trying to keep her eyes away from ours but I saw a small glimpse of them. They're such an unusual color that it was enchanting. Then I remembered Hans. "No no no stop!" " I get you some revenge!" (A/N the picture above is what I imagine Y/N looks like you are free to change it if you'd like.)

Y/N P.O.V

"Wands where I can see them witches!" Me and snow heard from behind us, we turned around to see six dwarves but I immediately looked at the floor to prevent my curse to affect anyone of them. Then black...... it was pitch black.....

Snow White's P.O.V

"I didn't know anyone could be so beautiful." "How did they end up with us?" I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Y/N on the bed next to mine. I gasped, startled at the little figures in front of me. "Hello dear lady. Welcome to my house/command post I have six room mates but my name's on the lease." The dwarf with light brown hair exclaimed. "I pay the rent." The blonde one added. "Your home? Oh my gosh we are- we are so sorry. We were starving and-" "There is no need to apologise we didn't mean to interrupt your stolen meals." My sentence was interrupted by the other brown haired dwarf. "If you're still hungry I can whip up something simple. You see I marinate the-" "What's going on here?" Another dwarf was about to explain something when Y/N suddenly woke up. "Thank goodness you're awake now." I said turning to her as she was rubbing her eyes "yeah .... Mmmnnn where are we?" "Oh we accidentally crashed into their home." I said "really, gosh my head hurts so much." I turned my head away from her and my eyes met someone in the mirror. "Who's that?" I pointed at the mirror; I got up and walked towards it. "Wow I look so different; I mean my face and my waist, my waist! my waist?" I said in shock and confusion as I touched my face and held my waist. "Oh my gosh!" I took a step back. "What happened to me?." I looked back at the dwarves and they had confusion written in all of their faces. "Ah oh I must've gotten up so quickly my back is killing me it's -oohh oh ow." I pretended to stretch as if I hurt my back. "You mean your head right?" The dark brown haired dwarf corrected. "Do you need help?" He offered. "Aha no I'm fine." I looked back at the mirror again. "Umm is that really what I look like... In the mirror; do you see the same thing?" "You're beautiful miss." "Like an angel." They responded. I looked at Y/N who was sitting up on the bed and she gave me a nod. "Really?, Could it be?" I looked down at the red shoes I took from Regina. "Excuse me but who are you? Both of you." My train of thought was broken by the question the dwarf gave. "Oh I'm sno-" I looked at Y/N and she was motioning her hand to her neck and giving me a don't-tell-them-the- truth look. "Snot?" "No no n-no no no heh my name is..... Re -red shoes. Heh yup it's me, red shoes. " I laughed awkwardly.

Y/N P.O.V

I giggled at the fake name snow white gave herself which caught the attention of everyone. "And how about you miss?" The same dwarf asked me. "My name is Y/N." I said still avoiding everyone's gaze and looking down at the floor. "Cool names, by any chance would that be princess red shoes and princess Y/N?" "Of course their princesses. How can they be so beautiful if they weren't? Obviously, right miss?" Another dwarf with light brown haired dwarf said cutting off the other dwarf. "Obviously, I mean I am a princess." Said snow- sorry red shoes answered. Then they all turned to me, waiting for my response. Gosh all these questions are making me flustered. "What about you my lady?" " Me oh um..... I'm... Her .. her hand maiden! Yes, I'm her hand maiden." I nervously lied to them. "Um who are you guys?" Red shoes asked. "I'm Merlin, part-time hero full time romantic. And this is Jack, Hans Arthur,Pio ,Noki, Kio. He introduced everyone one by one. He was kinda funny in a way it put a smile on my face. "No way your names are the same as the f7, the fearless 7, we're looking for them" red shoes exclaimed. I got up and stood next to her still looking at the floor. "Let me guess Merlin is your favorite." Merlin said quite confidently. "Uhm no, not really" me and red shoes said at the same time. "No that Merlin is not your type. You both seem like prince Aurther fans to me. Arthur said. "Honestly non of them are really my type." We said in unison again. We looked at each other and chuckled at our synchronized replies.

Merlin P.O.V

They were so beautiful and even in sync with each other. But I can't help but stare at Y/N. She was cute yet she has the grace of a princess even though she's a hand maiden. But I wonder why she won't look at us? Are we that hideous to look at? "Well that's fine, because we're not them. We're actually completely different people. In no way are the same guys put under a curse and change into different forms but only if someone looks at us. It's very complicated hhehe." "Right we're all clear." Aurther muttered while bumping into my shoulder, stepping forward. "Right so can I assist you my fair ladies?" Aurther asked. "I need to find my father. And I know the f7 can help." Red shoes explained. "We know the f7 very well and their schedule is...fully booked." It was my turn to elbow Arthur in the stomach. "Leave it to me I'll find your father within a month." "I can do it in one week!" Hans added. "Four days." Aurther challenged. "Three, two, one" the triplets added one by one "I already found your father like two weeks ago!" Jack exclaimed. "Really?" Red shoes said in a sarcastic tone. "I just need a few days to get him across state lines." He replied with a nervous tone. "Hehehe" I heard Y/N giggle. She was so beautiful I wonder why she isn't a princess. With her looks men would be begging for her hand left and right.

Y/N P.O.V

"We seriously need to find her dad." I said as put my hand on red shoes's shoulder while looking at her. Damn this stupid curse is making so hard to talk to other people. But I guess that's the point of it."Hold on no one has seen the f7 in over a year. You're not going to find him now. We're your best bet. " "Wow no one's offered to help me for such a long time."red shoes said looking down at the floor. "You guys are awesome." I said with a small smile and a light blush on my cheeks. "Really you think we're awesome?" Merlin asked taken slightly a back by my statement. "Yeah, you guys are sweet and caring and-" "And not completely hideous to look at?" Merlin cut me off. "No you guys are totally adorable."

Merlin P.O.V

"I think I hit her to hard." Hans whispered to me "But she is beautiful she can help me break the curse" I softly said as I crossed my arms.

A/N: If you're asking what is the curse that Y/N has please be patient because it will probably be revealed next chapter. In the meantime what do you think her curse is. Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter 😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️