If I Had To Write A Suicide Note It Would Be Like This

I'm sorry mom and dad, I really didn't want to make you sad. Life is just not what it seems. it's to hard and it's ruining me. I'm sorry I'm such a screw up. I'm just never good enough, it's my fault I'm like this, not yours. you couldn't save me anyway. I love you mom and dad I LOVE YOU!

I'm sorry my dear brothers, I'm sorry I had to leave. that book I'm always talking about, isn't what it seems. I write about my depression, how I just want the pain to stop. I'm sorry for all the fights, I'm sorry for not being a great big sister and just so you know I will always be with you. just like mom and dad this is not your fault I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH and I'm sorry I had to leave you this way.

My school friends, god, I don't know what to say. you were always there for me. Im sorry I couldn't stay. Life is just so messed up, our human race is disgusting, I want you all to be strong and happy. I never want to see you cry over me. I'm not worth your tears. I want you all to know, I LOVE YOU GUYS. I'm so tremendously sorry

To my gymnastics friends, you guys are freaking amazing, I'm not sure how you guys can pull the real smiles and laughter from me. go on in your gymnastics. do the things I'm not going to get the chance to do. I'm sorry I didn't say how I really felt. I know you guys would listen and help. and I want you guys to know, that if it weren't for you guys, I would've been gone a long time ago. thank you, I'm sorry, and I LOVE YOU!

To my readers, you guys are beautiful, and I can't believe you guys think of suicide like me. you guys are so helpful and loving and caring and it kills me that I'm not going to get to meet you guys in real life to look in your eyes and fix the brokenness. I DONT KNOW YOU, BUT I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

To everyone that I know, I'm so sorry it had to end this way, if you guys are looking for answers try Wattpad Am I Good Enough Now? By ThatBossGymnast I love you all

Goodbye