1

(Jimin's POV)

(Jimin's POV)

"Jimin! Your boyfriend is here!" I hear Mi-Sun call from downstairs. "I'll be down in a minute! Tell him to wait!" I yell in response, resuming my previous activities. Looking into my vanity mirror, I apply my favorite lip gloss of all time. It's my favorite because it makes my already plump lips look even more juicy and delectable. Putting in my hoops, I finally grab my things and go downstairs. "Hey baby." Mingi greets, pulling me by my waist trying to kiss me. Moving my head out of the way I block his attempts. "Stop! Let's just go." I tell him forcing his arms off of me. It's not like I don't like him, I do. He just irks me sometimes and acts like he did nothing wrong. Honestly I don't see us being together after we graduate this year. Plus I don't love him, he is someone that I can tolerate and he's hot so yeah. "Please don't tell me you're still mad at me." The red head speaks once we get in his car. "Hell yeah I'm still upset. Why would I not be? And I definitely didn't care for your half-assed apology either." I snap at him, my eyes burning holes into his skull. "Baby don't be like that. You know I'm sorry. How about I take you to your favorite restaurant tonight?" He pleads, trying to get on my good side. I pretend to think about it, "Hmm. I don't know, there is an Economy test that I have to study for tonight." My tone was sly and teasing. "Ugh, come on. When do you ever study?" "What do you mean? I have an 'A' in that class, where do you think that came from?" I argue, rolling my eyes. Before he could respond, our school came into our view. Kyunggi all boys high school. As soon as he parked in the student lot, I got out. Mingi and I gained many stares as we walked down the halls, it wasn't anything new though. My locker sadly wasn't next to my best friends, instead it was next to some loser. I mean he was pretty attractive but not quite my type. I think his name was something like Taeyang, or Taehyun. It starts with a T , I know that for sure. Mingi went to his locker leaving me alone. While I am peacefully trying to apply another coat of my lip gloss, I hear obnoxious chatter besides me. Turning my head to the right, I see that T guy and his friends babbling about something probably irrelevant. I do know one of them, Min Yoongi. He used to be my crush in middle school, when I was going through my emo phase. That boy is still hella cute but I wouldn't date him. "Can you guys like quiet down? Ya'll are loud as hell." I say, with a stank face. One of them that I slightly recognize looks me up and down. "The whole hallway is loud, it's not that serious." He says, with a slight attitude. "I'm sorry who are you?" I ask, faking innocence. "Wow, what a bitch." The taller boy insults, rolling his eyes. "Namjoon just come on." The boy who's locker is next to mine says, grabbing the annoying one. "Thank you." I thank, blowing a kiss to him. People are so annoying, that's why I stick to my main bitches. Speaking of I need to head to their lockers which are close to each other. Walking to my friend's lockers I feel the eyes on me, especially on my body. I know they like how my hips sway when I walk and how my booty pokes out. My outfit is skin tight, as I'm wearing a long sleeved crop top that allows my belly button piercing to be showcased. And my skinny jeans that accentuate my curves.

 And my skinny jeans that accentuate my curves

(That's the shirt he wore^)

" 'Sup babes." I greet my besties, who were talking at Jin's locker. "Hey hun." Jungkook replies with a bright demeanor. "Jiminie, I have some tea for you babe." Jin tells me, walking to my left. "Oop, spill.", We all walk down the hall towards our first class, which is miraculously the same. "So, I heard that Hongjoong has been flirting with your man heavily behind your back. Apparently him and Mingi exchanged numbers." Jin explains. "Oh hell naw. That is so triffling." Jungkook states and scoffs. "That fucking whore. If he keeps messing with me I will make sure he gets kicked off the cheer team. As for Mingi, he's walking on thin ice that will break any day now." I spit, eyebrows furrowed.

"Mrs. Choi. I need help with this problem." I explain when my pre-cal teacher acknowledges me. "Jimin, I'm helping Mingyu right now. Taehyung please help Jimin out since you are the closest to him please." Mrs. Choi commands. The aforementioned turns around to the back to face me. It was the boy that has a locker next to mine. And I was right about his name beginning with a T, so yay me. "What do you need help with?" He asks with a surprisingly deep voice. "Number 4." I reply simply. "Ok, I'll show you how I did it on my paper." He tells me before grabbing the sheet of paper off of his desk. "Do you even know what you're doing?" I ask with sass. The boy in front of me rolled his eyes before answering, "Yes. Why else would Mrs. Choi ask me to help you?" Sucking my teeth I say, "Technically no because she said you specifically because you're the closest to me." Taehyung shakes his head no at my explanation. "That wouldn't make sense because there are people next to you. She really could've picked one of them but she chose me specifically." He countered. "Ok, whatever. That's not the point you're supposed to help me." I roll my eyes, changing the subject. The boy smirks at the fact that I basically accepted defeat, making me suck my teeth.

Inside the cafeteria, I find the table my friends and I usually sit at. School lunch isn't the move for me, so I usually bring my own. "Hey loves." Jungkook greets, sitting down next to Jin and I. "Hey Kookie." We both say back. "I'm so pissed at Mingi. He's been really getting on my nerves lately." I confess, before stuffing kimchi in my mouth. "I told you plenty of times that you need to drop him love." Jungkook speaks, looking at me with raised eyebrows. "Yeah, he clearly isn't the best match for you. Plus you don't even love him." Jin adds, giving me a knowing look. "That's all very true. But you know, my pride is telling me not to let that skank Hongjoong have him." Both of my friends scoff at my statement. "Alright but if you find out something that you don't like, don't complain." Jin warns. Damn, they're probably right. Now I'm extra paranoid. I don't want to believe them but what they said was plausible. Let's find out.

  Let's find out

A.N~ A new story, YAY! This is a new type of concept for me in terms of writing so hopefully you guys like it. xoxo