17

(Jimin's POV)

(Jimin's POV)

      "Who is Jongin?"
"A friend." I answer nonchalantly, confused as to why he cared.  "Oh." Silence.  "Do you like him?" Taehyung hesitates to ask, expression unreadable. That immediately peaked my interest.  "What if I said yes?" I answer coyly, still in his lap. "I'm being serious Jimin." He tells me with a straight face. "I am too." Though the smirk on my face suggested something else. "I would think you're lying." He answers, keeping eye contact. I gazed into his eyes searching for any hint of sarcasm, but there was none. "I think you just want me to be lying." I say laughing at his narrowed eyes. "What game are you trying to play?" Laughing harder, I shake my head. "I'm not playing with you." "Whatever Min." He mumbles, pushing me off his lap. "Are you mad at me?" I ask giggling at his glare. "Fuck off." He growls though there was no real ferocity. "Oh wow." I scoff. "Ever since Jihoon came into the picture you've been distant, but now I have my own new friend and it's a problem?" Taehyung looked up, shocked. "That's what got you tight?" The taller asks in disbelief and I watch as he cackles humorlessly. "First of all, Jihoon is my tutor. Secondly, yes we do hang out sometimes because he's my friend but it's mainly tutoring. He doesn't replace you, if that's what your so worried about. And by the way I got a new job so that takes up allot of my spare time." My jaw dropped further down with each word he spoke. Damn, I really misjudged. "I feel so dumb." I mutter, head lowered in shame. "You should, but it's ok. Also, you should probably apologize for always being a bitch to Jihoon." He tells me, and right then the bell rang signaling the end of lunchtime. "Hell no, I still don't like him." I respond with sass. "Damn, slytherin." He comments, smacking my ass. "I'm proud of it too."

~

"Woah, you're house is literally gigantic." The junior comments in awe.  "Why are you so shocked?" I ask genuinely. Like 99% of the students at our school lived in this kind of house.  "I only thought celebrities lived in places like this." He explains with doe eyes. How naive.

         I took Jihoon upstairs to my bedroom where Jungkook and Seokjin awaited us. "Hello hyungs." Jihoon greets politely, bowing slightly.   "No need to be so formal, we're not much older." Jin says, referring to the bow.  "Yeah, now sit and let the fun begin!" Jungkook yells, throwing his hands in the air.   "Yes, we're gonna start with everyone's favorite... truth or drink." I announce, grabbing the bottle of Bacardi from my desk. We laugh at the youngest's expression when seeing the bottle of alcohol.  "Do your parents allow this? I mean cause like, we're all underage." He asks, eyes tentative.   "My parents aren't in Korea right now and even if they were, they wouldn't care." They don't pay enough attention to care.  "Well I-I don't about this, I've never drank alcohol before. What if I get drunk?" He asks with a fearful expression.  "That's all apart of the fun babes. And it's a game of truth or drink, so if you tell the truth you wouldn't have to drink." Jungkook tells him with an amused glint on his features.  "Yeah, don't be a party pooper. You'll have to lose your innocence sooner or later. No better way than to start by getting lit with the baddest bitches you'll ever meet." I add with a wickedly charming smile. All three of us gaze at him with anticipation. Squirming under the pressure the boy sighs heavily.  "I guess I can try."

        It's been about a half hour and some change, and I'm drunk as fuck. I've never been good with alcohol so surprise, surprise. Jungkook and I were definitely on one, hell we even managed to get Jihoon turnt. Seokjin being the honest bitch he is barely drank.  "So, Jihoon. Do you have a crush and who is it?. Jin asks with a smirk.  "That's two questions." He slurs, making Jin roll his eyes.  "Let me rephrase the question, if you have a crush on someone who is it?"  Jihoon reaches for the bottle but before he can drink it I grab his wrist. "No no no, you have barely answered any questions." I tell him, snatching the bottle away.  "Ok but promise not to tell him." The boy requests words slightly slurred.  "We promise."  ...  "I have a crush on Taehyung-ie." He reveals with a dreamy smile. Something about the way he said it made my blood run cold. There was a deep urge inside of me to ruin his fantasies. Let him know there was no way in hell that he would ever have a chance with Taehyung.  "Interesting." I answer with a tight lipped smile. "It's a shame though, you're definitely not his type." Jungkook and Jin crack up at this. The junior only pouted,  "What's his type then?"  An evil grin spread on my face, eyes icy.  "Me."

       Soon enough Jihoon knocked out, the alcohol finally getting to him. The boy decided to sleep in the guest bedroom next to my bedroom. Seokjin, Jungkook, and I stood up waiting until he was fully asleep before creeping into the room.  "Hold up his thumb please." I whisper to Jungkook who is quick to obey. Taking the younger's phone I have Jungkook press the boy's thumb against the home button so his phone is unlocked using his fingerprint.  "Let's go through his messages... ah here we are." Taehyung was the first conversation there when clicking on his messages. Before doing anything I scroll, reading some of their previous messages.  "Stop being nosy." Seokjin snaps lowly.  "It was boring anyways." Jungkook responds, who was reading over my shoulder.  "Hmm, what should I say?" I ask mainly to myself.
Jihoon ~ Hey Tae, I know it's really late but I have something important to tell you. I would tell you in person but I'm too scared so for now texting is better. Anyways I wanted to tell you that I have the biggest crush on you 🤭

Tae ~ typing...

A.N~ update 🥰😊