19

(Jimin's POV)~The plastics gc✨👄~Princess _Jinnie🤴🏻 What did you tell Jihoon yesterday?_That_Bitch_Min_  Lmao he came up to me devastated about what happened

(Jimin's POV)
~The plastics gc✨👄~
Princess _Jinnie🤴🏻 What did you tell Jihoon yesterday?
_That_Bitch_Min_ Lmao he came up to me devastated about what happened. He was hella confused but I told him that he was drunk as fuck so of course he didn't remember texting Tae.
BabyBunny_JK that's the perfect coverup. My bestie is so smart 😌
_That_Bitch_Min_ thank you baby 😚 Good news though, I cleared everything up with Tae and you both saw the text that night. Apparently the person he likes is me and y'all I almost combusted with joy🥰🥰
Princess_Jinnie🤴🏻 what about Jongin???
_That_Bitch_Min_ I don't like him, never did. Honestly he was just a distraction. Plus he is just a horny bastard, like I really thought since he's a college student he'll be more mature. I was never more wrong😑
BabyBunny_JK well you already sent him nudes babe so...
Princess_Jinnie🤴🏻 you what😱😨😳
_That_Bitch_Min_ jungkook was the one who convinced me to do it 😓😫
BabyBunny_JK do not blame me🙄
Princess_Jinnie🤴🏻 jiminnnnnn😩 you fucked up big time
_That_Bitch_Min_ I mean it's been a while since I sent them and nothing happened 😬👉👈
Princess_Jinnie🤴🏻 you better hope nothing happens 😕

"Why do you look like that?" Tae asks glancing at me with concern. "What do you mean?" He opened his locker before answering. "You look nervous as fuck." That's because I am, but I wasn't gonna say that. All morning I've been thinking about what was said in the group chat, now I'm paranoid. And it doesn't help that it feels like everyone is staring at me. "I'm not nervous, something is just on my mind is all." I tell him, lying through my teeth. My anxiety was so bad that I couldn't even put on my lip gloss this morning. "If you say so, but know you can tell me." He says wrapping a comforting arm around my waist. "Yeah, I know?"
"Yo Jimin!" A familiar voice calls, garnering more attention from the people around us. Mingi and some of his football friends come over to where Tae and I stood. "What the hell do you want cheater?" I spit, already fed up with his presence. However, he only smirks pulling out his phone. In that instant I felt my whole spirit collapse, fear drumming through my chest. "This you?" Mingi cackled wildly at the look on my face, his friends laughing along with him in a dastardly harmony. On his phone was Himchan's Instagram, my nudes on display. I could feel Taehyung's gaze on me but I could not find it in me to look at him. Afraid... I was actually afraid to see his reaction. My face burned with rouge embarrassment, whole body trembling with anxiety. Nothing like this has ever happened to me, how did I manage to slip up so hard? Why must it be this? "I'll take that as a yes." Mingi remarks maliciously, "I'm glad I had the first taste, unless you lied about being a virgin. Just look at what happened when you left me, whoring around. You're probably just as bad as Hongjoong." He spits viciously, a wicked grin spread across his face. "You son of a bitch, don't compare him to an actual thot! He's only had sex with me besides you, so shut the fuck up! Even if he didn't it's none of your damn business!" Taehyung barks, glaring at the football player. "Says the one who's getting my sloppy seconds." He counters with a smug expression. "You're only saying that cause you couldn't keep him, he had to run to something better. Sure you were his first but I'll be his last!" Taehyung growls, getting in Mingi's face. "Then why was he sending nudes to some 21 year old college boy?" My ex says, knowing it would leave Taehyung stumped.   "I don't know." He shrugs, "Though I'm sure he has an explanation that he doesn't owe you."   "Exactly." I finally speak up,  "What I do has nothing to do with you so please get the fuck out of my face."  Grabbing Taehyung's hand I pull him away with me.  "Everyone get out of my damn way!" I yell to the people who were sticking around just to be nosy.  "Where are we going?" The taller asks as I continue to drag him down the hall.  "We're going to my house." I answer quickly.

     Upon entering my bedroom I close the door and lock it, swiftly pushing the boy against it. I fiercely place hickeys all over his neck, trailing up to his jawline. His hands grabbed my face, pulling me away.  "Jimin, we can't right now." He says with heavy breaths.  "Why not?" I sulk, attempting to unbutton his jeans.  "As much as I love to fuck you now is not the time. You can't deal with your frustration this way, it's not healthy. Come, let's talk." He states, picking me up and setting me on the bed.  "You can explain everything to me and I'll listen, ok."  And I nod, "Ok." I mumble.   "This whole situation is so out of character for me. Usually I would never let this happen, let alone get myself in this mess. But I guess I was so wrapped up in my feelings for you that when I thought you were ignoring me and hanging out with Jihoon instead I got in my head. So when I met Jongin he kind of became a distraction for me, a bad one because you were still a constant in my mind. So when he asked for nudes I wasn't going to do it but Jungkook convinced me. He told me to just forget about you and that if you wanted me you wouldn't be ignoring me so much. And I listened to him. I don't blame him though, he had good intentions and I make my own decisions so it's no ones fault but mine." I take a breath once I finally got everything off my chest.  "Damn, I feel bad because it's kind of my fault too." Taehyung says.  "No, it's not your fault I shouldn't have overthought the situation."  "I guess, but if I would've explained my side earlier on you most likely wouldn't have been overthinking things." Taehyung tells me with a guilty look.  "I also feel like since I don't get much attention from my parents it's made me fiend for attention from anything else. And when you weren't giving me all your attention, I kind of lost it." I admit, after thinking it over.   "Yeah and it's just, I have allot on my plate more than you or anyone close to me would know. And maybe I'll tell you one day but it's really difficult. Know now, you don't have to overthink things." He assures with a soft smile. I smile back, though deep down I'm wondering more about what he hasn't told me.

A.N~ This story is almost over y'all 😓😥