11

(Jimin's Pov)

(Jimin's Pov)

  "I did some digging and you're not gonna believe what I found." Jungkook and I look up at Jin who was bouncing in excitement. "You found stuff about Hongjoong?" I ask. Jin nods, taking a seat next to Jungkook at the cafe table. "Do share." Jungkook says as we both lean towards the oldest. "This bitch is legit a whore. Tell me why I found out about his 'only fans' page." Jungkook and I both gasped in unison at the new information. "And get this, one video of him and three football payers running a train on him. It was Mingi's friends, you know them, Yunho, San, and Jongho." I was completely gagged by this. "This is gold." Jungkook said cackling. "How did you find all of this out?" I ask the older with wide eyes. Jin grins smugly, "I have my connections."   "Bitch, he's gonna regret even attempting to come for me." I say maliciously.  "What's the plan though? Because we can't get  our hands dirty, we'll need someone else to do it, right?" Jungkook mentions looking at Jin who only smirked.  "I already have that covered. You know that chaebol kid, Himchan, yeah I talked to him before this. He'll be the one doing the dirty work." Himchan is known for exposing people without getting in trouble because of his family's status. No one, not even I, wants to be on the younger's bad side. Which is why he's the perfect candidate for the job of completely ruining Hongjoong.  "Jinnie hyung, you evil genius!" I exclaim loudly earning glares from the customers around us.  "I could kiss you right now."  The eldest frantically shakes his head,  "Please don't." He replies making me giggle.  "What, am I not pretty enough?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.  "I'll take his place." Jungkook interjects leaning over to me with puckered lips.  "Not today babes." I tell him pushing my fingers onto his lips instead.  "Bitch, you ruined my lip gloss." He whines smacking my arm.  "Here." I reach into my bag and hand him my favorite gloss.  "Thank you Minnie hyung." He says taking the bejeweled tube with glittering eyes.  "Mhm, I'm feeling generous today but don't get used to it."

_That_Bitch_Min_

                     Liked by Princess_Jinnie👑 and 1,089 others

_That_Bitch_Min_  Slytherin gang 🐍                                                                                                                         view all 313 comments

BabyBunny_JK    You would be proud of that😬😂

_That_Bitch_Min_ @BabyBunny_JK  not you're being a hater 🙄😂

     Laying in my bed I let my mind drift off to the other night. Taehyung asked to stay for the night and of course I said yes. After our shower I had to raid my father's closet in order to find something for Taehyung to wear. He opposed wearing anything from my closet plus not everything would be able to fit him. We settled on a set of Burberry pajamas, courtesy of my dad's wardrobe. Mi-sun scolded us for taking forever, going on about how it doesn't take nearly an hour for two people to shower. She asked why it took so long and of course we lied, because if she found out the truth she would ban us from staying in the same room. The rest of the night was a load of fun and, this morning I treated the boy with a nice farewell blowjob before he left.  Now the house feels empty of course Mi-sun is here, but with Taehyung it's different. There's an irreplaceable energy that he brings and transfers onto me, pulling the brightest side of me out. It's like we feed off each other's fire, creating an impeccable spark between us. It feels like hours go by that I'm just laying here. The silence is then interrupted by a gentle knock on my bedroom door.  "Mi-sun?" I question, however there were people that I didn't expect to see anytime soon.  "Mom? Dad?" Frantically I push myself from my bed, rushing over to greet them.  "Hey Jimin-ah." They both say, wrapping their arms around me.  "You guys are back early." Maybe they decided to take a break from work. Many fun ideas popped into my head of things we could all do together.   "That's only because we finished business early in Japan, but we have a new client here in Seoul. They are a chaebol family so if this goes well that means loads more in our pockets." My father answers, making me roll my eyes internally. Of course they're only back for more business.  "Soon enough we'll be leading on an even larger legacy if this works out. Isn't that great?" My mother adds proudly.  I felt my shoulders slump in disappointment.  "O-oh, yeah... that, that sounds great. So I-I'm guessing you guys will be pretty busy right?" I ask although I already knew the answer. However, I end up finding myself still being hopeful for whatever reason.  "Yes, the more we grind the more money we earn, always remember that." My father tells me, patting my shoulder.   "Yeah... I know."

       "Hey babes... why do you look so down?" Jungkook asks studying my face.  "Huh? Oh it's nothing." I answer attempting my best smile. The boy only narrowed his eyes at me, suspecting.  "I'm serious, it's really nothing I-"   "Jimin your parents are back aren't they." I nod slowly.  "You only act all emo and shit when they're here." He explains.  "Yeah, I'm sorry. I really try to not let it get to me but you know." I tell him.  "Yeah, but you have Seokjinnie hyung and I to distract you for now." Jungkook consoles, pulling me into a tight embrace.  "You're right." A certain someone did immediately come to mind besides my two best friends. 

          Me: Where are you?

          Tae: Home

           Me: Why?

           Tae: I have some important things to take care of

            Me: Ok, well can I see you later????

            Tae: Idk

             Me: Ok                                                                                                                                                                                         read

    My body slouched in disappointment. The whole class period I've kept my eyes trained on the door, hoping that the tall boy would walk through it. When he didn't I had felt my mood shift, going down again. And now that I possibly won't be seeing him today doesn't help my blues. What am I going to do now?  Over a month or so I have become addicted to the boy. Not even just for sex, it's everything about him. To be completely frank, that scares me. I've never been the one to attach so quickly, not even when it came to having a crush. For Mingi, he was the one who was interested in me first so I'm definitely not easy. Never in my life did I think I would crush on someone so fast. I don't know why Taehyung's so different, but he is.

A.N~ Tell me what you think, I love you all.