2

(Taehyung's POV)

(Taehyung's POV)

      I watch the bus roll and stop in front of me. The bus driver nods at me when I get on and I mumble a greeting. Scanning around in search for my friend, I spot him and sit down next to the boy.   "Hey Suga bear."  The aforementioned cringed at the nickname and sucked his teeth.  "Taehyung I thought I told you to stop calling me that." Yoongi scoffed, glaring at me.  I just snicker at his irritated expression, which earns me a light punch from the boy.  "What's wrong with the name? I think it's cute. It matches your adorable face." My reasoning clearly didn't sit well him because he punched my arm again but not as lightly.  "I'm not cute nor am I adorable." He whines while pouting slightly.  "How can I not think that when you're literally pouting and whining while you talk?"  The boy simply rolls his eyes at my question and he turns his attention back to his phone. Smiling to myself, I pull out my phone and open up Instagram. Not long after does my smile turn into a small smirk. On my phone screen was the baddest baddie himself, Park Jimin. That boy was the King of seduction and looks. Not only that but he was the leader of the Plastics and the cheer team. He posted recently and of course the picture was nothing but hot. Another thing, I've had the biggest crush on him since freshman year. All of my friends think I'm crazy for ever thinking that I have a chance with thee Park Jimin, but a man can dream. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to talk to him as much as I did that day. I even was able to help him out during class. 

_That_Bitch_Min_

                                                 Liked by Princess_Jinnie👑 and 1,045 others

_That_Bitch_Min_    🎶That pretty frame, diamond chain, what the fuck it do?🎶                               view all 503 comments

BabyBunny_JK   That waist is snatched babes😍

Princess_Jinnie👑  Why is my bestie such a baddie?😘

   _______________________________

        Yoongi and I get off the bus and look for Namjoon and Hoseok who have a locker next to each other.  "Hey fellas." I greet my friends with a bright smile.  "Wassup Tae."  Both Namjoon and Hoseok say before walking to Yoongi's locker.  "This weekend do you guys want to hang out at the arcade?" Namjoon asks with hopeful eyes.   "Sure, I don't see why not." I say  "That could be fun." Yoongi agrees and we all turn to Hoseok.  "That's nice but I have an even better suggestion. Park Jimin's 18th birthday party is this Saturday and everyone is invited. So I was thinking that we should live a little and attend."  Namjoon just looks at him as if he grew a third head. Yoongi furrows his eyebrows and his lips form a frown. However, my head immediately traveled to the thought of being at thee Park Jimin's house.  "I mean it's not that bad of an idea. We have never went to any of these popular parties, I think it could be fun to experience it. What could go wrong?" I reason. I really wanted to convince them, mainly because of my own selfish reasons. But truthfully we're seniors now, we should live a little since it's our last year.  "I mean that's true." Yoongi says shrugging. We all glanced at Namjoon who still looked appalled.  "Don't you guys dare gang up on me. You know what happens at those parties, and I don't want to partake in that treachery."  Rolling my eyes at his paranoia I ask, "Do you really know what goes on at the parties? You've never been to one so you shouldn't know."  He scoffs, "I've heard stories and that was enough to deter me away from wanting to attend one."   "Whatever, we all agree which means you'll end up giving in and coming with us anyways." I tell him before walking away towards my own locker.  Putting away the supplies I don't need into my locker, a voice speaks right beside me.   "Are you and your friends coming to my party?" Jimin was there at the locker neighboring mine, applying his lip gloss as usual. He didn't glance at me when I answered.   "Yeah, everyone is invited right?"  Finally the shorter boy looks up at me, "Mhm, so I expect you all to be there. Especially you."  My heart fluttered at his last two words.  "Why me specifically?"  The pretty boy smirks before simply answering, "Cause you're hot. Plus I haven't seen you at any other parties, you know all the nerdy boys are secretly wild." He winks at me when saying wild.  Feeling my cheeks heat up, I close my locker and go to class all flustered. 

______________________________________

    I hate going home. If I'm being real it's not even a home. When I'm there, there is no warmth nor comfort just coldness. Every time the bus stops at my bus stop, I feel a heavy sense of dread in the pits of my stomach crawling towards my chest. Slowly I walk to my house, trying to prolong the journey. As soon as I get close to the front door, already I hear screaming. When I was younger I would just go in the backyard and hide up in the trees. I wanted to avoid the problems that occurred once I would step inside the broken household. Now I'm older and can no longer just sit there listening to my mother's struggles. Unlocking the front door, I walk into a screaming match. There was my father yelling in my mother's face for god knows what. My poor mother arguing back, attempting to appear stronger than she is. Hearing the door, both adults snap their heads towards me.  "Go to your room, your mother and I are chatting." Says my so called father.  Not wanting to argue, I follow his orders. In a normal household I should be able to go about ordinary things without having to walk on egg shells. This is not a normal household though so I'm not able to do that. Instead I'm at the top of the stairs, listening out just in case anything bad happens. When things happen I always want to call the police but my mom doesn't want me too and I don't want her to be mad at me. It's stupid and I don't know why I just don't do it anyways. Since I turn 18 in two months that means I can escape this nightmare I've been living in ever since I could remember. I've had a job ever since I was able to, and I have been saving it for college since I know my parents can't help me. 

    "Why do you do this to our family? Why don't you love us anymore?" I hear my mother yell. Shortly after that I hear a hard thud and her screams in pain. Rushing down the stairs, I quickly push my father off of my mom who was already on the floor.  "Dad, stop!" He looks at me angrily, before punching me in the chest, making it hard to breathe.  "Taehyung-ah just go back in your room." My mother pleads, weakly.  Shaking my head no, I help her up.  "Taehyung get your nosy ass back in your room!"  Turning to him, my eyes harden in rage. "Why would I do that? So you can beat her to a pulp? I can't let that happen." I say challenging the man in front of me. Lunging at me, I dodge his blow and punch him in the jaw.  "Taehyung! Stop!" My mother yells, holding me back before I could continue to attack my father.  She pushes me towards the stairs, motioning for me to leave.  "Mom, can't I just call for help? Why do you want to deal with this? Please mama, let me call for help." I beg, analyzing the older woman's worn out features. She is truly a beautiful woman, yet all of the years of abuse have been a strain on her natural beauty.  "We can't, ok now go up." She dismisses my words, ushering me up the stairs.  "But why?" I ask, my voice coming out more innocent and child like than usual. Her tired eyes scan my face before pulling me into a hug. She kisses my forehead delicately, before turning away.  "I'm sorry baby, but we can't. Just go upstairs please." Hesitantly I continue to walk up the stairs and get ready for work. I have to walk there and that takes about 30 minutes, so I get ready ahead of time. After getting ready, I climb out of my bedroom window. I want to avoid going back downstairs so I exit this way. Putting in my ear buds, I blast music as I walk with a frown on my face.

A.N~ Finally updated this story. Hope you love it. xoxo