Chapter six

It's been forever people, but is a new chapter!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Kind of short, but a new chapter nonetheless, so enjoy! :)

Picture of Mrs. White, Aiden's mom, to the >>>>>>>>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden's P. O. V

Nathan was avoiding me ever since my return after a week of suspension, he had been doing so all day now, and showed no signs of stopping, and his reason why was plainly obvious to me: it was because of what happened a week ago.

I don't know if it was because he was embarrassed, or hating himself for forgiving me when he had for a long while resolved himself in taking revenge on me because of what I did to him. However, either way, it was too late for him to take back those words. The deed had been done, and there was no way he can erase that moment, and I'll thank God every day for that.

His forgiveness was like feeding a hot, steaming meal to a starving man: it revives them, gives them the strength and encouragement to continue on, to fight.

If he had not said those words, if he had not forgiven me, I don't know what I would have done then; probably wither away due to self-loath.

However, now that I had gained his forgiveness, there was the confusion of what to do next.

I couldn't think up anything, nothing, and it frustrated me so.

Should I think I'm safe to interact with Nathan normally, or should I keep my distance and wait for him to come to me?

However, if I did that, then it would take forever before he did so. His pride would get in the way, stop him from approaching me.

He'd probably be too afraid of the possibility that he would come to like me again, he feared that that would happen, so he hangs back, but does he not think that maybe, just maybe, it would be better for him if he did talk to me?

I'm sure he thinks his decision to ignore me is the right one.

Well, it's not, not by a long shot, and I have to figure out some way to prove that to him.

Unfortunately, that task will be a difficult one to accomplish.

I tapped my pencil on the desk and glanced over at Nathan who was copying the last bits of notes into his notebook, his attention focused on the writing on the board, then at the clock.

Five minutes till class ends.

I thought of my next class, and how I shared it with Mia, and wondered if she would have any advice for me, any tips on what to do next.

It was worth a shot, right?

When the bell rang I rushed to pack my things and head over to my next classroom, wanting to catch Mia as soon as possible. As I entered the room I scanned it for Mia. Once I spotted her, I walked straight over.

She was talking to one of our classmates, her back to me, but, as if sensing my approach, turned around to face me. Her eyes widened when she saw me, then tightened with worry when she took in the desperate look on my face.

"Aiden! What's wrong?" She asked, breaking away from her friend to meet me the rest of the way.

I came to an abrupt stop in front of her, a frown on my face. "Mia, I need your help?"

Confusion swirled in her eyes, as well a fear for the unknown, as I had yet to present the reason for my request. "What is it?"

I glanced around and made sure no one was within hearing distance. "Can you help me figure out a way to make Nathan fall in love with me?"