Chapter eighteen

Hey everyone, here's an extra long chapter for you all, one that will give you lots to look forward too! :3

I didn't even mean for it to turn out so long, but yay for the unexpected! ;D

Hope you all enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's P. O. V.

I bit my lip as I stared secretly over towards Aiden from the corner of my eyes, a slight frown on my face. I studied him as he listened tentatively to the teacher lecture at the front of the class, occasionally stopping to write down some notes onto his notebook.

Numerous thoughts cross my mind as I continued to study him undetected, and most of it centered on figuring out my feelings for Aiden.

At the moment, there was no doubt in my mind that I still held, and continue to hold, feelings for Aiden, ones of love.

However, it was not possible at this time, for me to be able to admit this out loud to Aiden without wanting to deny this truth. And even though I no longer had thoughts of revenge, and no longer felt the need to avoid him, I still cannot face Aiden concerning these feelings of mine.

I don't know if the reason for this was due to embarrassment, or if I was just that stubborn and hard headed.

I found it frustrating really, how I unconsciously handicap myself like that, knowing full well that it will only cause trouble for me later on when the time comes to confess theses feeling.

Thankfully, I still had time to fix this issue before it really becomes a problem.

Putting aside that worry for another day, I let my mind wander to yesterday's date. A small smile automatically spread along my face before I had the chance to suppress it. The smile itself contained bits of joy and satisfaction, mirroring my thoughts of that night.

Our date had overall, been close to perfect. Aiden had been so sweet and his gentleman act had left me amused. I had found it absolutely adorable and at some points I had trouble controlling the urge to just take Aiden in my arms and smother him until he was gasping for breath and face flushed red from lust and desire.

The thought in of itself sparked my desires to see such an arousing face, and I could vaguely feel the start of a burning sensation slowly making its way downwards, until a stiffness began to form throughout my cock, hardening it.

Hurriedly shaking my head, I rid myself of such an inappropriate and intrusive thought, as this was a school environment, and it was not the time to be having such contemplations. And I definitely did not want to be caught showing such physical reactions where everyone could possibly discover and ridicule me about it.

So, I stopped my body from responding any more than it has and distracted myself with another, more pressing, thought. 

Thinking back on yesterday, the only thing that had rudely brought the mood crashing down was the period after the actual date, and the cause for that said downer was me, when I had insensitively asked if I could meet Aiden's parents.

I'm positive, that that was the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life. By far the worst. And what made that situation even worse, was the fact that I should have known the answer before even asking.

There was a reason why he had turned out to be a homophobic asshole back then. The cause of his behavior could only stem from two things:

1) Parental influence, or;

2) Past trauma or self-developed hate towards gays

And in Aiden's case, his misguided judgment came from his dad.