Announcement!

Heyyyyyy allllll,

So, cutting right to the chase, I'm sure most of you all know that there are two other sequels to this collection of books. I'm here to ask you all to vote on which story you all want me to write first.

A) Simon and Brandon's story

Or

B) Jake and Samuel's story

Please make your vote in the comments section!

I will post the results to the poll, after several weeks have gone by, on my profile page. Soooo, look forward to it.

On a side note, I have some news that I'm sure you will all enjoy greatly.

At one point in time when writing either this book or the prior one, as well as If It Weren't For Him, I received a comment that piqued my interest.

This commenter wished to see a crossover between the Gay Hell Yeah I Am series, and the story If It Weren't For Him.

At first I had no real desire to write such a crossover, but then recently my mind reminded me of that comment, and out of curiosity, I began to write a story. :3

So, I'm announcing that there will be a story based off Will's father and... *dun dun dun* Aiden's father in the future!!!!!!

*gasp*

IKR, surprise surprise!

*INTENSE CHEERS*

*CONFETTI EXPLODES*

*COW JUMPS OVER THE MOON*

*PIGS FLY*

The only downside is that I cannot post this story till If It Weren't For Him is completed. :( Mostly because the storyline is set a few more years into the future than the current timeline of the story If It Weren't For Him.

You all: Boooooooooooooooooo... >:(((((((

Me : Yeah yeah yeah, ik! :v

However, this means that I will now be mostly focusing on that story. Yay!!!! Finally I'll be writing it again. Butttt, I also plan to improve upon the current chapters first, because they left me dissatisfied and caused me to experience writers block regarding how I wanted their story to progress.

Now that is all I have to say, until next time everyone!

Peace!