10

I hesitate, then open the door, and enter the small room. I close the door behind me. Then I sit on this really comfy chair.

"I'll do it... I mean... Yeah." I stuttered. He chuckled. "Toby told me what I have to do... So I-I'll do it" I said. He made a 'hmmm' noise.

"Will you design or brand first?" he asked.

"Design." I said. He nodded once and stood up.

"Follow me. " he said. I stood up and followed him out the door and went down the hall on the right, and went in this weird room.

"Here's every thing you'll need. Come to me  when your done. " he said before leaving the room. I looked around at all the cloth and weird things. Then I thought about Jeff and every one. I picked up a small object and got and idea. It will be painful to do... But I will do it.

Bens p.o.v-

She's been in there for about 30 minutes when we see her head pop out if the door.

"Ej!" She snapped. "I need your face in here!" she said. He sighed and got up and stalked off into the room with her, leaving us in silence once again. We were nervous. Scared to see what she was going to look like. Even Jane was on the edge of her seat.  Suddenly we hear a muffled scream. It was y/n. I was about to get up, but Toby put a hand on my shoulder.

A few minutes later, Ej comes out with blood on his hands. We all look at him. He chuckles at us. "I'm not telling you." he said. We all mumble under our breath.

"Is she okay?" I ask. He nods. "Does she look good...?" I ask. He grins and nods.

"9/10 would bang." he said. I growled.

Y/n p.o.v-

I stabbed my cheeks after Ej came in. I sewed them up loosely but not where the can fall out. I put on my outfit which was a white tank top and a grey coat and some black pants. I looked in the mirror. I was ready. I come out of the room and walk into slendors office. He looks up, and laughs. Cl

"You really out did yourself. Do you have a new name?"

"You didn't sa-"

"Do you have a new name?" he repeated. I sighed.

"Well... I was thinking...."