Chapter 2- BEN

Bens p.o.v-

I get on my computer. Time to... hunt. I smirk at that word. I see a few open computers and click on a random one that looked good. I slide through my computer into hers. I look around and see a girl in the kitchen. No one else was here besides her.

It was a shitty apartment I'm not gonna lie. The paint on the walls was gross, stained with nicotine, and was peeling. It wasn't even a pretty color. Some guy walked in through the front door. he looked pretty pissed.

"My friend at work said he saw you with another guy today... is this true!?"
He said, attempting to calm his voice. She had a scared look plastered on her face.

"I-I was with my b-brother.." she stuttered in a low tone. He raised his hand up and hit her. Hard. She fell to her knees sobbing and hugging herself.

"Next time you tell me when your going out." He shouted. He hit her again.

I crawled through the computer and pulled out my sword.

"You shouldn't have done that...." I whispered. She gasped when she saw me.

"Who the hel-" I stabbed him. He soon coughed up blood and fell on his knees. I pulled the sword out and sliced off his head.

I looked at the girl. Fear was veiled over her eyes. I put my sword away so she wouldn't be as scared.

"Thank you." She whispered. I just nodded and crawled back into her computer.

Why didn't I kill her?