19

Everything was going just as it had before. I need to warn Ben, beforehand. He might think that I'm daft but.... I don't know.

"Ben.." I whisper. He looks at me.
"I need to talk to you." He nods, and stands me up and we walk into the other room.

"What's up butter cup?" He said with a playful tone. I chuckled.

"Before I met you I.." I take in a deep breath. "I had this 'dream.' And so far, everything that happened in it, has happened here." I say. He looked at me, confused.

"What happens... in this dream?" Great. He thinks I'm insane. Lovely.

"Zalgo declares war... Ben you can't fight. You can't. If it's right Ben... you're going to die. I woke up drenched in tears... And I can't go through that again. Because Ben... if I'm right, and this isn't a dream..." I trailed off.

"What..?"

"I fear I won't get you back." I said shakily. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"Slender is gonna make me fight.. if it happens." He says, holding me still.

"I'll talk to him myself if I have to! Ben.... just..." I furrow my eyebrows trying to remember where he died on the battle grounds.

"If it happens, and if you fight, stay away from the middle east." I say, and leave the room, not saying another word of the subject.