Chapter 4- jeefff

-a few days later-

Bens pov

We say in the couch. Me, Jeff, hoody, masky, ej, Lj. We were watching the news.

"Body found in apartment. The girl who lived with the man went missing. Police say it happened around 3 days ago." The reporter said.

I almost jumped out of my seat. Well I quickly leaned forward, listening. All the guys looked at me like I was crazy.

"You okay?" ej asked. I slowly nodded.

"I wanna go out and 'hunt'" Jeff said. he was grinning evilly.

"I'm coming with you!" I blurted.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"O- Kay. " He said. "Let's go." We both got up and left.

*about 20 mins later*

I was walking next to Jeff in silence, which of corse he had to break.

"You okay bro?" he asked. I kept looking down, and shrugged.

"Can you keep a secret?" I ask quietly.

"Yea of corse." I stop in my tracks, and he does the same. I look him in his eyes

"Promise?" I say. He nodded. I let out a sigh.

"That girl on the news..... I didn't kill her. I killed her boyfriend.... but not her. I don't know why.... the feeling went away... you know?"

He looked at me, puzzled. I sighed.

''Forget it." I mumbled and started walking.

"No, no no!" Jef said running up to me. "Maybe" he continued. "You like her!" he said. I shook my head.

"I don't even know her." I mumble.

Then we hear a snap if a twig. We turn around and my eyes pooped out of their sockets.yes, They pooped.