chapter sevvvveeen

I'm updating again. We aren't leaving. Pshh.

I nearly jump 3 feet back. I clutch Ben's arm and hold tight. There was a bunch of other people... But they were strange.

There was am man with a blue mask, which had a black liquid that looked like blood. He was sitting with a little girl, who was quite cute. But she had blood splattered all over her.

Then, there were two guys, one in a white mask, one who's face.... Was... black. His mouth and his eyes were red. They were playing grand theft auto or some shit.

Finnaly, there we're two people sitting on the ends. One was a male, he had a mask and goggles. He also had a scarf. He would occasionally twitch sometimes.

The other was a woman. She was pale, and had eyes black as night. Her hair was long and straight. She was wearing a black dress and high heels, and some pearls.

They all looked at me. The little girl jumped up and ran over to ben, and hugged his leg. He bent down and picked her up.

"Been" she whined. "You were gone to long." she complained.

"He literey just left..." the man with the goggles said, before making another weird twitching movement. Ben put the girl down, and she ran over to the man in the mask.

Ben grabbed my hand. Everyone looked confused, and were still staring at me. I felt umcomfortable, and scooted closer to ben.

"Who the fuck is she?" the woman asked, venom in her words, making me flinch.

"Uhh" ben said, looking down at me. I chuckled.

"Y/n" I mumbled. He nodded.

"Yeah! Y/n...." he said.

"She's human." the girl said.

"Jane you're just jelouse because you don't have a boy friend, and the second I bring in a New person you either try to bang them or you insult them, and you fail at both. So why don't you go upstairs and cry in your empty bed , and hope someone will actually like you." he said. She seemed surprised by this. She just slumped back into her seat and mumbled some harsh words under her breath.

"Need some ice for that burn?" goggles said.

"Shut up Toby. " Jane hissed. He just chuckled.

"Much scare. Very threat." I mumbled. Good Lord the internet has ruined me. Ben started laughing his ass off.

"It's like that every day." he said. "Much scare. Very threat." he finished. I started laughing my ass off.

I actually felt comfortable around these people.

I walk over to the couch with the eyeless man and the little girl, and sit. Ben follows me and sits next to me. The door bursts open, to reveal the man from earlier.

"Great. Just what we need. Another ass hole. " Jane says sarcasticly. He flips her off and looks at us. He has blood on every inch of him, and a cut across his nose and his arm. I, of course, sit up and look at him.

"What!?" he said, looking down. I chuckled.

"You Okay? You have a cut on your nose... And your arm..." I said. He looked at his arm.

"Holy shit when did this happen.." he said. I started laughing.

"How did you not notice!?" I said, still laughing a little.

"Don't laugh at me." he said. I laughed a little harder. " and i barely feel pain anymore. I'll end up like Toby." he finished.

" I'm lost now." I looked at Toby. I realised he had taken off his mask and goggles and scarf.

"I can't feel any pain. I could break my arm and not know. It's nice... But also risky." he explained. I made a 'ohhh' sound and  looked back at Jeff.

"Your arm might need stitches. I think your nose will heal up just fine." I said. He had taken his hoody off, and was in a black v-neck. He examined his arm.

I wanted to help him. But I didn't want to leave ben.

"Does anyone but slender and ej know how to stitch." Jeff asked. I raised my hand. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me.

"Iv been living with my boyfriend so long... He caused so many cuts and bruises on me I know how to stitch and hide them so... Plus Iv had to stitch up some things I caused myself so.." I explained. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay. But the only reason I'm letting you is because you won't give me a lecture... Ej and slendy will." he said. He went upstairs and came right back down with a first-aid kit. He sat in the floor. I slid off the couch and joined him.

I grabbed his arm, and made him hold it up. I grabbed the cotton balls and put peroxide on it, and dabbed it on his arm. It fizzled and bubbled, then stopped. I cleaned off the needle and got some stuff to numb his arm. He Sat there and watched my every move.

I carefully poked his skin with the needle, doing this multiple Times. Then he started squirming halfway through. The medicine had worn off, and I know he could feel it. I stopped stitching and put more on the cut and around it. He relaxed again. I smirked and continued, almost finished.

When I finished, he looked at the stitching. He looked at me.

"Wow. You actually did that well. And I actually didn't have to tell you to put on more numbing stuff like I do most people" he said, looking at ej.

"You shouldn't get your ass kicked." he said. I chuckled and put the stuff in the first aid kit, and gave it to Jeff. I got back up And Sat back with ben.