Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

CASEY'S POV

Recap: The door busted open and...

A strange man walked in. After everything I've been through, I wasn't so sure what to do. The man had a gun in his hand and when he saw the two of us he looked to his partner. They lowered there weapons. The first one that walked in spoke, "Steve and Casey Tyler?" The man says. I assume he is either a cop or a really creepy stalker. My first suspections were prven when he pulled out a badge. "Stand up slowly with your hands where I can see them." He ordered. Steve and I slowly got to our feet and held our hands up. Steve glanced at me nervously before saying in a careful tone, "What are you doing here?"

Both men pulled out a pair of hand cuffs. They strolled to us and cuffed us. "You to our going down town with us." The second guy said. He pulled his dark tinted sunglasses off to reveal light blue eyes. He started pulling Steve from the room and the first officer grabbed me. He clearly wasn't a very nice officer, for he yanked me around like I was some indestructible machine.

"Why do we have to come with you!?!?" I yelled, pulling away from him. His grasp was tight and he didn't let go. Steve and I were both shoved into the police car and the doors were shut tight. The officers got in the front seat and started to drive off.

Steve and I continuously asked what was going on but the officers didnot reply. When we got to the station we were violently torn from the car and brought inside. They brought us to an interigation room and uncuffed us. They exited the room and I sat in one of the four chairs at eh table. Steve sat next to me and we looked at one another.

"Why are we here?" I wondered. He shrugged his shoulder's and propped his feet on the table. "What are you doing? We're not at your House!" He shrugged me off again and scratched at his leg. I rolled my eyes and looked at eh one way glass. We had all seen those shows with th ewindows where people can see in but we can't see out. I wondered what those people wanted with us. I jumped to my feet and began pacing.What irked me even more, is that Steve looked as if he didn't care.

"What is your problem?" I demanded. "It seems like we are in some kind of trouble and you don't even care!" He stood up and walked to me.

"Don't worry about it. Its probably some parking ticket I forgot to pay. Besides, my lawyer can take care of it." He replied, his eyes assuring. I crossed my arms and he started rubbing my shoulders. I wasn't going to stop him, but I wasn't going to let him be all huggy and nice if he got us in some kind of trouble.

Just then the door opened and two men walked in. The first being Sheriff Hops, and the second one I didn't recognize. He had short black hair and dark, terrorizing eyes. They sat down. And Hops began. "Take a seat." He said. He didn't seem as angry as the other two officers that took us here.

"So how have you been?" Hops asked.

Being the straight forward person I am, "Alright, cut the crap. What do you want?" Hops laughed and smiled at us.

"There is no crap, Casey, we are just simply talking. So where were you two last night around ten thirty?" He asked us. His smile was sinceer and he was being very careful with his words.

"We will not speak until I get my lawyer." Steve said.

"I will." I said. Steve shot me a weird look. "Last night we were both at home."

"Do you have anyone to confirm that?" The second officer dude said. I looked at Steve and He rolled his gorgeous eyes.

"Yes, we were at home last night." He replied like a robot.

"What officer Quinby means," Hops started, "is do you have anyone other than yourselves to confirm this information?"

"No. We live alone." I replied. He knew this. I knew he knew this. He was playing stupid, and wasting our time.

Apparently Steve agreed. "Really, what are you doing? The season premeire of Spongebob is coming on in an hour and I don't want to miss it."

Neither of the officers cracked a smile, but instead continued with the questioning. "Do you own a red ferarri, Mr. Tyler?" Hops asked.

"Yes." Steve answered.

"And where is this ferarri, Mr. Tyler?" Officer Quinby asked.

"At home. In my garage." Steve shot back.

"Mr. Tyler, are you sure your car is in your garage?" Hops repeated.

"YES."

"Becuase we have an investigate team at your house now, and they say there is no red ferarri in your garage." Quinby.

"You havew someone at our house?!?" I explained. "That is a total invasion of privacy. With all do respect, sir, You are a creepy stalker freak with no right to be in Steve and I's home."

"Right!" Steve agreed. "You guys have no idea how much trouble my lawyer will get you in for this!"

"We have a warrant." Hops almost yells.

"I don't care! Just get to your point Sherff!!!" I excaimed.

"THE POINT IS YOU TWO ARE SUSPECTS OF A MURDER INVESTIGATION!"