Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

The rain dripped to a stop and the sun seemed to shine on us for the longest of time. Mark held me to his chest and I moved my face from his white t shirt to see long black stains of mascara down his shirt. I laughed and he looked down at his shirt and my face."You look like someone beat you up." I thought about steve. My eyes filled with tears at the horrible things he'd done to me, or tried to do anyway. Mark grabbed my chin and made me llok at him. "Why are you crying?" He asked. I closed my eyes. He didn't push any further, but nstead lifted me off my feet. Litteraly.

"What the-?" Mark carried me to the car and put me in the passenger seat. He got in the driving seat and continued driving. No one said a word the rest of the way home.

************************************* Back at Steve Tyler's house...

Mark opened the cab door for me and I jumped out with my bag. "You don't have to help me with this." I said. He smiled and took the bag from my cold hands.

"I want to." He said. Mark pulled the lock out of my hand and I pulled the house key from my pocket. I unlocked the door and it opened, before I could open it myself.

"Steve?" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"What? You didn't think you killed me did you?" He teased. "You did? How stupid!" He emphasized the stupid part and smacked me across my face. Mark spoke up from behind me.

"Excuse me? But you DO NOT hit her." He said. He walked forward and pushed himself between me and Steve.

"Oh look who it is? Mark, the nerdy football player. You show up at my house with a girl you barely know, but you can't make it to the games, because you "busy"." He made fake quotes around busy. "So why are you here? Did you come to get beat up?" My mouth dropped open in shock.

"You couldn't and you wouldn't try." Mark said. His eyes were deep and far away. Steve laughed. My mouth still hung open, and Mark stood emotionless and nervous.

"I COULDN'T? Oh so wrong. Apparently you forgot to call last year, when I pounded your fce in. You couldn't take it in. You were just as weak as this CHEAP, SKANKY, BI**H!" He yelled, looking at me. I pushed Mark out of the way. I took my place in front of Steve. Mark's mouth dropped open as mine did before, as I took off my earrings and handed them to him.

"You can call me stupid or whatever, but NOBODY calls me CHEAP and NOBODY calls me a SKANK! And most importantly, NOBODY talks to any of my friends that way!" I said looking the demonic thing in the eye. "And I am NOT weak in the least little bit."

He laughed and Mark smiled. "HA!" Steve burst out. "You couldn't hurt a fly, let alone a football player. I could tear you into pieces!" I narrowed my eyes and through off my jacket. I hoped it'd get dirty.

"YOU WANNA GO?!" I yelled. He pulled off his holister jacket and began to neatly fold it. I punched him in the stomach and he set his sweater on a nearby bench.

"YOU BET I DO!!" He yelled. "He pushed me down to the ground and I started beating him upside the head with my shoe. He grabbed at my ankle and squeezed it enough to make me curse under my breath. I used my other foot to pop him in the mouth and he cried out in pain. When will he learn I'm not some wimpy cheerleader? He released my ankle and grabbed my upper thigh. I stopped fighting.

"Let go." I said sternly. He released my leg and I stood up and wiped my hands on my pants. Mark stood by the porch his mouth open and his eyes wide. Steve stood up and I grabbed my jacket and put back on my shoes. "Mark. Get in the car and lock all the doors. Roll down my window." He looked left, then right and got into his car. I walked over to Steve and began in a quiet, deathly tone.

"You listen to me. I'm tired of your crap, so you need to get yourself together." I started to turn around, but was stopped by Steve's hand.

"No, YOU listen to ME. I have more money, I am smarter, prettier, and all together BETTER than you. So why don;t you walk inside and go make me something to eat." I looked at him and laughed.

"You got a grass stain on your shirt." He looked down and I punched him in the stomach with everything I had. He clenched his stomach than straightened up. "Jump off a bridge, you a** hole." I turned around and leaped in through Mark's window. "Go!!" I screamed.

He hit the gas and we sped off into the near darkness of night.

What do you think??? COMMENT AND VOTE AND FAN IF YOU"D LIKE!!!!!!!!!!! What do you thin is going to happen?