Emo+Prep=True Love? Arranged Marriage

Hey guys! What's up?! K!? So um. This is my first time writing a story like this so.. bare with me.

Chapter 1:

I watched cautiously as he entered the classroom, holding the rose. Stupid jerk. He just had to be such a preppy playboy. I mean.. the prep was enough. Why did he have to go around playing with all of those prissy girls and sl**s?! Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do wrong?

Mom had dropped the bomb this morning that I'd be moving in with my fiance Steve, this afternoon. Sounds weird, huh? Yeah, you're just as shocked as I am. My mom sold me for a big house. I was arranged to marry the richest family in Texas, which means I'd be moving from my comfy home in Maine. The heat would surely kill me. Let alone living with Steve Tyler. Today was the first day at my new school and mom will be leaving tonight. She wanted to make sure I would be okay here in Texas. NOPE!

As i was dazed out felt someone tapping on my shoulder. Expecting the teacher, I turned around and opened my mouth to apologize. "I-" I stopped when I realized who it was. "What? It's the middle of class. The teacher is teaching a lesson!" I whispered to Steve, who handed me a slip of paper. What? He sat back down and I opened the note.

It read: Hey, if we are going to have to live together you need to get a life. Stop dwindling with your hair and pass someone a note. Loser. Now give me the note back at the end of class and thank me for letting you copy my algebra notes.

Stupid snob! I crumpled up the note and threw it back to him. The teacher stopped talking and looked in my direction. "Excuse me, Ms. Sheem, are you passing notes in my class? That is unacceptable. See me after class to get your after school detention slip." She turned back to the board and went on rambling about variables and what they mean.

I turned back to face Steve. "You got me in trouble!" I whispered harshly. He smiled back at me and raised his hand. "What are you doing?!" I asked. He put his hand down smirking.

"Excuse me, but Casey can you please quiet down so I can here the lesson?" He said, making sure everyone, including the teacher, heard him. Mrs. Samuels, are algebra teacher, pointed to a desk in the back of the room.

"You can sit back here for the rest of the day. Don't forget you're TWO after school detention slips." She glared at every student in the class, as if warning them not to do wrong or they'd have to sit with her for an hour after school. "As for the rest of you, Chapter 1a quiz on page 73." She walked back to my new desk and handed me two after school detention slips. She is DEFINITELY not my favorite teacher.

Trying to be the calm and stable person I'm not, I tried to explain. "But Mr-"

"Ah Ah Ah! No buts young lady! I'll see you after school on Wednesday AND Thursday." She said. Patting my back. Why she touched me? I hadn't a clue. I rolled my eyes at her and she grinned, adding: "And if you don't attend after school detention, I will remove you from class and send you straight to ISS." She stalked away and I picked up my things, heading towards the door.

'Oh Great! Just who I wanted to see!' I thought sarcastically to myself. The oh so "wonderful" Steve was waiting for me outside of the door. As I exited rather quickly and headed for my locker, Steve grabbed my arm pulling be back against his hard, muscled body. I jerked my arm back and continued the journey through the overly crowded halls.

By the time I reached my locker, Steve had already grabbed my arm six times. "Okay, what is up with you? I'm your Fiance, don't ignore me!" He yelled just quiet enough for no one but me to hear. I turned around and looked him straight in the eye.

"PEASE!" I moaned, pretending to say "Please". "Do NOT remind me that we are getting married, unless you WANT me to puke all over you." I informed him, slamming my locker door shut. My next class was with a woman known as "Mr. Pillow". Everything I've heard about him had something to do with that he sleeps in the middle of class. At least I'd be able to get some thinking done. He supposedly teaches math, which I could easily skim through.

My happy thoughts were interrupted by Steve, who was angrily pulling me into a janitors closet outside of the cafeteria. "Hello? Um, I have class!" I yelled, struggling to break free or his death grip on my arm.

"No dip SHERLOCK! Finally you say something! I've been talking to you since we left the lockers and you've totally been blocking me out." What!? I didn't hear him talking.

"I didn't know you were talking, now let me go before I punch you in the face!" My voice raised an octaves I spoke, imagining of how wonderful it's be to beat him upside the head with a crow bar, or perhaps a metal baseball bat. He chuckled.

"Yeah right! You don't have the guts to-" The feeling of my fist impacting with my face was amazing. It was like your first real kiss. Sparks ran through my body as he cried out in pain. "You broke my cheek bone!" He accused.

"Yeah, you might want to get that checked out by a doctor." I said before slipping out of the room.

I made it to my nxt class just before the bell rang and some groggy old guy entered the classroom. He looked like some guy that should be on retirement commercials. He wore dressy pants and a white buttion up shirt. Talk about a loser! He sat down and took out a book. "You guys reread chapter 18." He said before closing his eyes and leaning comfortably back in his chair.

I began to read the chapter but stopped when I realized I'd already knew how to do the task. I closed the book and sat unmoving, until something caught my eye. Off to the left there was a small, geeky looking guy looking in my direction. He smiled and pulled out a piece of paper. Moments later a piece of paper with some words scribbled down on it. I looked down and read the barely legible scripture.

Hi. My name is Mark, and you are?

Well, I'd never been passed a note before. I wrote back "Casey, nice to meet you." on the piece of paper and through it in his direction. He replied and handed it back to me. 'Hey this is kind of fun.'