Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Recap:

The front door busted open to reveal....

"Who the he** are you?" I exclaimed. A man no older than 25 stood in the doorway. He wore a long trench coat and had on Dark Sunglasses.

"My name is Detective Samuels and I'm here to question Ms. Casey and Mr. Steve. We are having an investigation on a murder." He said. I looked over at Mark. His eyes were wide and he looked from side to side.

"I'll go get Steve," Mark said, heading for the kitchen. I eyed the detective. He smiled and pulled a clip board from his jacket.

"Is there somewhere private we can go?" He asked. I nodded toward the door toward to the dining room. He followed me in and we sat in an uncomfortable silence for a couple of minutes before Steve came in. I could here Mark standing outside the door and breathing heavily. Steve came in and sat down. "Mr. Steve and Ms. Casey, my name is Detective Samuels and a certain person was murdered last night that you to are close to. I am not revealing the name yet do to... investigational reasons. Where were you too last night around 1:45 am?" He looked from me to Steve.

"I was staying with a friend." I said. He watched me suspiciously.

"And who was that friend?" The detective asked.

"Mark. He's listening from outside the door if you want to ask him anything."

Detective Samuels looked at the door. "Uh, Mark?"

A long held out "YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS?" came from behind the closed door.

"I need to ask you some questions." Detective said.

"Well, I'm listening."

"Get in here you nitwit." He wrote something on his clip board. Mark came in and took a seat by me. He held my hand and squeezed it hard. "Is it true that Casey stayed the night with you last night?" Mark nodded. "And what were you doing? Were you under the influence?"

I piped up: "I don't drink." Mark shook his head no.

"We just had dinner and then went to bed. TO SLEEP." He specified. The detective wrote something else on his notes.

"And Steve. Where were you?" He asked.

"Here, watching tv." He said making a gesture to the movie room.

"Do you have anyone to back you up on that?" He asked.

"No."

"I see." He wrote one last thing before standing up. "Well, that is all I need to know." He pulled a card from his pocket and handed it to me. "And if you think of anything else you want to tell me, or need any help of some kind," He looked at Steve, "Just call, at anytime." He headed for the door but I stopped him.

"Detective Samuels?" I said.

"Yes Casey?" He replied, turning around to look at me.

"Who was murdered?" Steve and Mark both leaned forward.

"I'm sorry Casey, but it was your mother." And with that he walked out.

Hey guys! Did you like it???

Yes??

No??

Maybe So???

Do you even KNOW???

Answer me!!!!!!!!

I need friends in this dangerous world!!!!

CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Vote, Vote, Vote, VOTE!!!

Fan me please!!!!!!!

K, bye. And one thing I have to say:

DO NOT ASK ME TO READ YOUR STORIES ON MY COMMENTS. ASKING ME ON MY MESSAGE BOARD IS FINE, BUT NOT HERE. OR I WILL FIND YOU.

K, have a nice day!!!!!!