Tution

I admit, I didn't know the meaning of tution until around the time I was 10. That's probably cause I never went to tution before.

I thank my mom and dad for blessing me with the wistful ignorance of this horrible hell of tution, because according to all of my friends and classmates, tution is apparently horrible. Actually, what am I saying. Just the thought of having extra class and school after going through one full day of school sounds completely hell-like.

Since I was in Standard 1, I was hearing from just about any other kid I had contact with going "oh I have tution later" and "I'm doing my tution homework right now" and "teacher please don't give anymore homework I have tution later"

Either way, 7 year old me was an antisocial idiot who lived under a rock. So I never knew what was this "tution" they were speaking of. I think it was when I got to Standard 4, when we were split into classes according to our grades, that I started to realize what hell were my classmates all going through.

I was pretty lucky to be one (if not the only) of the kids who never went to tution and still managed to land in the "better" classes that is 4B. Seriously parents, your kid is literally the top 10 highest grades in the entire standard. Why the heck do they even need anymore tution? Give the poor kid a freaking break.

I seriously pity all of the classmates in my class. Imagine being the top 40 in all the 10 year olds and still have to attend tution. I wonder how the heck did all my classmates survive that. I'd probably die in the first day with all the extra homework I'll get.

So in conclusion, tution sucks, and all my friends need to get a childhood that they lost to all those years of tution.