Game Night

Kinda smut ngl just cause it's late and I'm bored so enjoy!❤️
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Third person POV

Mattia, Alejandro, and Kairi were all hanging at Ale's house one day. They day was quiet at the most and really boring. It was sunny outside, about 85 degrees and they didn't wanna go outside because of the heat. So they decided today was a chill, stay inside and vibe kinda day. Alejandro was making a tik tok, Mattia was scrolling on Instagram, and Kairi was laying on the bed bored out of his mind.
"Yo can we do something? Like I'm bored as hell. Let's do a game night or something tonight bro." Kairi said getting up from the bed and walking over to ale. "Let's go to the kitchen and play games." Kairi said in a kid like tone that Alejandro just couldnt say no to.
"Get the fuck up Mattia, we gonna play some games." Alejandro said plopping his fat ass onto Mattia.
"Bro what the fuck!? You did not have to jump on me with your rat ass!" Mattia said quickly pushing him off onto the ground.
"Yo wheres Kai?" Ale said looking around the room
"Probably in the kitchen getting the games. Hes always the one that prepares everything so I wouldn't be surprised." Mattia said rolling his eyes.

Mattias pov

Me and ale go to down to the kitchen to look for Kai. Whenever we get there I see him on top of the counters struggling to get to the top cabinet. God he is so short. I wonder what else he looks good on top of. Anywayyy, I go over to him and pick him up so he can reach the cards. I lift him up by his ass and see him slightly blush.
"Okay I got them, you can put me down n-now." Kai said obviously flustered. His cheeks reddened as he let out a simple "thank you."
"Ofc, always here to help." I winked and walked away to help ale clean the table off.
"Yo I see the way y'all look at each other, I'm surprised y'all haven't screwed yet to be honest." Ale said while laughing super loud, catching Kai's attention.
"What are you laughing so hard at?" He said looking super confused.
"NOTHING!" I yelled looking at ale signalling him to shut the fuck up.
"Um okay. Let's get this game started!" Kai said.

Kai's POV

Okay that was super weird how he just yelled in like that. He was blushing and everything. I wonder if they were talking about me? I've always liked mattia and I wish he felt the same way. Honestly idk and I kinda feel feisty tonight so I'm gonna test it.
Mattia and ale have already sat down at the table. I go over to Mattia and sit in his lap and face the table.
"Yooo wyd Mama's?" Mattia whispered in my ear.
"I was cold and the chairs aren't as comfy as you." I winked and started throwing out cards to ale and me. Me and mattia were on a team against him. He didn't think it was fair until I told him that I'm not moving.
I turned on some music and started dancing to it while playing uno.
That was until mattia grabbed my waist and forcefully pushed me down.
"Stop fucking moving, you're gonna make me hard." He whispered low enough to where I can hear it but ale can't.
"And what if I don't?" I say dancing to the music again.
"Just wait till this game is over you little slut."

1 -1/2 hours later
Mattias pov

The game was finally over, I won three rounds, kairi won two, and ale won four. Of course he wins, I had a distraction the whole time. I swear he does this on purpose just to tease me. So I'm gonna repay the favor.

"Ayo me and Kairi are gonna head out, I gotta drop him off before 2, his mom's rules."
I turn and say to ale. He looks at kairi and he just nods, wanting to get out of here. I take him by the hand and bring him out the door to my car.

We finally arrive at my house. My parents aren't home and it's the perfect place.
"I thought you were gonna drop me off." Kairi said unbuckling his seatbelt.
"Well let's just say that you've been a bad boy lately and you're gonna get pay back for what you did. And if you disobey me one time, it'll be worse. So get out the car. Now." I say sternly, making sure he knew I was being serious. He knew alright. He got out the car and I dragged him up into the house.

I stopped halfway going to my room and aggressively kissed all up and down his neck leaving small hickeys and earning appreciative moans.

Third person POV

Mattia and Kairi get to the room and shut the door behind them. Mattia slams him on the bed and starts attacking his neck while pulling off his shirt. Kairi does the same and starts exploring all of mattia. Mattia starts going lower and stops whenever he gets to the waistband. Kairi whimpers.
"I want all of this off when I get back baby." Mattia says and walks out the door. Kairi does as told and strips then lays back on the bed.
Mattia soon returns with a box that has some 'toys' in it.
A whip
Handcuffs
Lube
Ring
Vibrator
Condoms(extra)

He looks kairi up and down and Kai blushes moving his eyes to anywhere but Mattia. Mattia opens the box and grabs three pairs of handcuffs, turns kairi around on his stomach, and places two at his feet and one at his hands. He pulls out the whip and Kairis face suddenly fell.
"No please daddy- please I'll be good I p-promise." Kairi pleaded.
"No, you wanna be a bad boy and bad boys always get punishment when acting out. So count with me baby." Mattia says as he moves the box to the side and positions himself behind kairi.
Nine 'whack' "Ah FUCK!!" Kari practically screamed
Ten 'whack' "AH GOD DAMN!" kairi started having tears come down his eyes. Mattia uncuffed him and turned him on his back. Then cuffed him again like before. He got out the lube and rubbed it all over his dick. He placed himself near Kairis entrance and without warning slammed right into him.

"FUCK MATTIA!!" kairi screamed as mattia abused his prostate over and over.
"That's not my name!" Mattia slammed into him harder.
"D-daddy. Fuck- slower p-please." He was practically falling apart. Tears running down his face, mouth slightly open, cheeks super red, sweat dripping down his forehead. It was a beautiful sight for mattia.
"Daddy I'm a-about to c-cum."
Kairi said between moans.
"Cum for me baby." Mattia whispers into his ear. Which pushed him over the edge and he closed his eyes as white came over him. Mattia was not done though. After a few more quick thrust, he came in kairi and laid down on kairi waiting for their highs to come down.
"This is gonna hurt a little bit baby just relax." Mattia says slightly and slowly pulling out of kairi.
"Ah FUCK. it hurts." Kairi said squirming around.
Mattia pulled him up bridal style and put him in a warm bath while cleaning up then joining him shortly after.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I literally made this right after the rainy day one. Lmao im super bored. But I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I'm literally sleep deprived so its not that good. But if there is any mistakes I'm sorry because I can barely see lmao. Goodnight 💙