Little Space

Thanks LuckySingh972 for the idea! I'll be doing all of y'all's request so send them in!!!

Third person the whole time:)

Mattia, Alejandro, and Kairi were all chilling at Ale's place.
Mattia and Kairi had the bed, and Alejandro was on the couch.
They were all sleeping because it was 2 in the morning and the boys had to wake up early for their flight tomorrow.

"Mattia..." Kairi said in a low childish tone. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep." Mattia says while turning around to see a tear faced Kairi. "Aww bubs I'm sorry, what's wrong?" Mattia says feeling instant regret. "nothing..." Kairi says slowly. "Kai? Are you in little space?" Mattia says.

Little space is something only mattia knows about. Kairi would start being sentimental and feel small and act like a tired out child. And mattia knew exactly what to do whenever he was in little space.

Kairi didn't answer, but Mattia knew. "Kai-" mattia began to say but was cut off. "k" kairi simply said. "k, wanna go to the bathroom and talk about this so we don't wake up ale?" Mattia quietly said. Kai just nodded and put grabby hands up at mattia. "Kai, I'm not picking you up." Mattia said. Kairi started to pout so mattia picked him up and Kairi wrapped his legs around him.
They got to the bathroom and mattia set kairi on the bathroom sink.
"Are you okay bubs?" Mattia said in a gentle tone.
Kairi just motioned for him to come closer. So mattia got in between his legs, with his hands on both sides of kairi on the sink.
Kairi leaned in and gave mattia a hug. Mattia returned the hug and smiled into kairis neck.
Then kairi started placing small and gentle kisses on Mattias neck. Going up and down everywhere on his neck making sure he didn't miss a single spot. Kairi then backed away. "Kiss?" He asked quietly. "ofc bubba." Mattia said smiling, then gave kairi a slow, passionate kiss that seemed like it lasted forever. They both pulled away smiling. Then they talked in the bathroom for a couple hours and decided to go back to bed.
Mattia picked up kairi and laid him down on the bed. Soon after, he joined kairi cuddling him and giving him small kisses until he fell asleep.
In the morning, ale, mattia, and Kai both went to go get some breakfast in the kitchen.
Kairi sat on the couch while mattia and ale made him something to eat since they knew he wasn't gonna eat unless they made him.
So they got done cooking and set the table.
"Kai, come here and eat with us." Mattia said while gesturing him to the seat next to him.
"No" kairi said in a low voice.
"Kairi I'm being serious, you need to eat something!" Mattia said in a stern voice.
"I'm not hungry!" Kairi said making a pouty face and crossing his arms.
Mattia was fed up with his childish acts so he went over to the couch and picked up kairi. "Mattia stopppp!" Kairi said trying to get out of Mattias grip. But it was no use because he was not letting go. He placed kairi in the seat next to him and then sat down himself.
"Now eat." Mattia said.
Kairi just sat there and played with his food. So mattia grabbed him and put him on his lap. "come on Kai, can you please eat for me. It would make me feel better." Mattia said while putting a fork up to his mouth. Kairi just listened and let mattia feed him. He got full after a few minutes and just sat on Mattias lap with his head into his chest while mattia played with his hair. "thank you for eating bubba." Mattia said while sitting him up.
"Ofc. Anything for you." Kairi said smiling, which made mattia smile even more. 
--------------------------------

Sorry this was so short:( but keep telling me stuff you want to read pls and stay clean and safe!!❤️