Sexy Movies

I'm back!! I've been super busy at work and my phone broke and I just got it back. also I'm writing a book so that's also coming to y'all and I stg it's the best book ever lol. anyway enjoy!!
kairi and Alvaro is intersex btw;)

°°°°°°°

Kairis pov:

Today alvaro and I were hanging out at my house. We are going to just have a fun night out and watch movies and do each other's makeup. I went to the kitchen to grab the wine and snacks. I also grabbed some cups and plates. I went back to the room and put the drinks in the mini fridge.

"Hey babe, ready for tonight?!? I know I am!!" Alvaro said as he helped me place the stuff on the table and in the fridge.
"Yes of course I am!!" I said as I closed the fridge. I changed the LED lights to purple and put Netflix on the TV.
"I'm kind of uncomfy." Alvaro whined as he laid on the bed.
"Then take them tight ass pants off." I said as I smacked his thigh.
"Ow damn, okay though haha." he laughed as he made his way to the bathroom. I sat on the bed and got uncomfy also, I've been wearing jeans all day. I took my pants off and changed my shirt to a white and light blue splattered shirt. I had on some light blue laced panties to match. Alvaro got done changing and made his way out of the bathroom. He had on a white long sleeve shirt with a light pink bahamas sign on it. He also matched his shirt with some light pink laced panties. We both had a way of always matching and it's kind of amusing and coincidental. We both found lace really comfortable for us.

"Oh my gosh, we are so cute!!" Alvaro shouted.
"Yeah aren't we?!" I said back laughing. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. I grabbed some snacks and put them in the middle of the bed. I poured him and me some wine in a glass and laid down.
"Okay what movie do we wanna watch?" I asked.
"Hmm how about something romantic?" he asked laughing. We both love romance movies since they make us feel even more single than we are haha.
"OH, how about Love? I've seen it on tik tok and I've been wanting to watch it." I said.
"Oh yeah me too!" Alvaro says.

I turned on netflix and went to the search bar. I looked up the movie and pressed play. Right off the bat this scene comes on and wow.
Me and Alvaro look at each other and laugh. we always take very sexual scenes funny and we laugh every time. we actually got in to the movie until someone knocked at the door. I paused the movie and helped alvaro up. he always comes with me everywhere. We made our way down the stairs and to the door. I opened the door and there stood Mattia and Alejandro. I went to go say hi but they gasped pretty loud. then I realized... we don't have any pants on..
I hurry up and closed the door and looked at Alvaro. he was freaking as much as me.
"Just open the door, they have already seen us." he said.
I opened the door and cleared my throat.
"Hey guys what's up?" I said blushing.
"Oh hey kai and alv. We just came to hang out, should've called first huh?" he said.
"Noooo we were just chilling. It's all good. plus, we can just put some shorts on." I said
"Yeah come in." Alvaro said.
"Y'all don't gotta change, we've already seen you anyways haha." Mattia said as he and Alejandro walked in the door going to the couch.
They sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. I sat next to Mattia with alvaro on my other side and ale on his other side. so it was Mattia, me, Alvaro, then Alejandro.
"Alvaro and I were watching a movie upstairs and we and snacks. can y'all help me bring the snacks and drinks and stuff down here?" I asked.
"Or we could just go to your room." Ale said.
" Oh yeah we could haha." I said as I walked up the stairs. Mattia smacked my ass as he walked behind me and I turned around and pushed him.
"Damn, why'd you push me?" Mattia asked.
"Why'd you slap my ass?" I said back mocking him.
"Watch the attitude baby boy." he said smirking. I couldn't help but to blush.
We made it up to my room and Alejandro changed the color of my lights to red. "I like the color red better, just chill haha." he said.
I had a king sized bed and we all managed to fit in the bed. I was sitting in between Mattias legs and Alvaro was sitting between ales.
Mattia started playing with my hair as I pressed play. He had one hand trailing up and down my waist as the other hand played with my hair. it was quite calming honestly. We were about halfway in the movie by now.
"umm guys, what movie are we watching?" ale asked.
"Love. the movie on tik tok yk?" Alvaro said.
"ohhh okay then." ale said as he watched the intimate movie. There were scenes in this movie that were rated r like 24/7 haha. but we were used to it. idk about Mattia and ale though.

Alvaro and Alejandro left the room and went to the store for something, they just said they would be back. Mattia laid back a little more and pulled me more into his lap. I turned around and faced him, fully sitting on his lap.
"Hey." I giggled.
"Hey babe what's up?" he said rubbing his hands on my waist. I shivered from the touch. He knows that is the most sensitive part on my body, my stomach and waist.
"Nothing much just bored." I said trying to get comfortable. He grabbed my hips and pushed me down on his now fully hard erection. I moaned loud in his ear.
"Aww baby look what you did." Mattia said as he kept rocking my hips back and forth.
"Mm-mattia." I moaned.
"That's not my name baby boy." He growled, flipping us over so he's on top of me and I'm laid on my back.
"Sorry daddy." I said, slightly embarrassed. I've never called anyone that.
"That's better." he smirked as he lifted my shirt up a little bit, leaving light kisses on my belly. I squirmed under his touch. Now I was just needy of his touch, any touch at all.
"mm daddy?"
"yes baby?" he asked
"Please touch me. I need you." I said as lifted my shirt even more. It was agonizing, no touch, no pleasure, no anything.
"Beg for it princess. Or you aren't getting anything." he said in a dominant tone.
I really hate begging and he knows it. a blush covered my cheeks but I needed his touch.
"P-please daddy I need you in me. I'm de-desperate for you. I want you to ruin me until I can't walk." I begged, not completely comprehending what I said.
He smiled as he pulled my shirt and his shirt off. After that he pulled his pants off. and threw them in the corner of my room.

"Suck." he demanded as he stuck two fingers in my mouth. His voice made me even more wet and honestly these panties were getting uncomfortable. I took his fingers in my mouth as I directed his other hand to my underwear and tugged. he pulled them down and off, throwing them to the ground.
"God babe you are so wet for me and I barely touched you." he teased.
I moaned around his fingers and he pulled them out. he traced his finger around my hole before slowly entering. He kept going in and out until he added a a second one. I moaned and started grinding on his fingers.
"Be patient babe." He said as he pulled out. He took his boxers off and lined up with my entrance. he eyed me for permission to keep going and I shook my head yes.
He pushed in slowly, groaning and staying there.
"m-move." I stuttered as I gripped the sheets.
He pulled out slowly and thrusted back in at a fast and hard pace. He lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder and pounded into me faster.
"Fuck, your pussy is so tight babe. so good." he groaned as he grabbed onto my thighs.
"Mmmm daddy. Right there!" I squealed as he hit the perfect spot of bundles in me.
He continued to thrust into me as I felt my orgasm building in my stomach.
"d-daddy I have to cum!" I moaned.
"Cum for me babe." he said, still continuing the fast pace. And seconds after, I came all over his dick and It was running down my leg. But he kept going and it started to hurt.
"d-daddy p-please take it out, it h-hurts!" I screamed.
"I'm almost there baby just take it for me." he said, putting both of my legs on his shoulders. He kept continuously hitting that spot in me and it hurt so bad.
I felt the pressure build up in my stomach once again but it was bigger and hotter.
"DADDY!!" I shouted. it hurt but felt amazing.
"Mmmm babe I'm almost there!" he said.
"I h-have to c-cum!" I shouted.
"Damn again? you must love the way I destroy your tight little pussy hm? Look at you, creaming all over daddy's dick." he said slowing down his thrust but stayed deep.
I couldn't take it no more and there I went.
"Mmm baby. you look so beautiful when you squirt." he said quickly pulling out and cumming on my stomach.

After that he fell by me on the bed and caught his breath.
"That was amazing.." I said, still breathing hard.
"Yeah mm that was." he said getting up and going to the bathroom, he cleaned up and cleaned me up then came and cuddled by me.

"YALL COULDNT OF BEEN ANY QUIETER??!" Alvaro yelled as he busted through the door.

"MMM DADDY!" Alejandro mocked as he followed behind alv. my face instantly covered in red. I turned and buried my head in Mattias chest.
"Y'all shut the fuck up. as if y'all didn't fuck that whole time you quote and quote 'went to the store'." Mattia said, running his hands through my hair.
Alvaro and Alejandro looked at each other and I can see the blush on alvs face and the smirk on ales.
What a night!

°°°°°°°

I might do another one with ale and Alvaro. like their pov and what they did during that night. but expect more updates from me fs! goodnight ❤️