The Song Lyrics

Idk what to write about so I'm sorry if this is bad. Keep giving me ideas. I'll try to update as much as I can.

Kairi

Mattia is driving down the back roads of the town, taking all the curves slowly and smoothly. We're going up to a cabin for the weekend because we all felt like we needed to get away. Robert, Alvaro, and Alejandro are also going up to the cabin with us but taking separate cars. My car broke down so I had to ride with Mattia. The cabin only has three bedrooms, meaning only one of us has our own. We made a decision that Robert can have the room to himself. Me and mattia are going to be sharing a room (which I'm glad about tbh) and Alvaro and Alejandro share a room.

"How much longer do we have?" I asked mattia, looking up from my phone for the first time ever.
Mattia glances at his phone, which has the GPS on it.
"About an hour or so." Mattia says glancing over at me.
"You can hook your phone up to the radio if you want,I'm tired of listening to the stupid radio. Nothing ever comes on anymore." Mattia says handing me the aux cord. I nod, taking the aux and plugging it in my phone. I press shuffle and let the music do its thing. The first song that comes on is "No Hands" by Waka Flocka.
The second song that comes on is "Close Friends" by Lil Baby, Gunna.
The third song however is "Ride" by SoMo.
As the intro begins,I realize what song it is. I hurry up to change it but the intro already begins. So I just let it play. I thought I was blushing before, but the chorus starts playing.

I'm gonna ride
I'm gonna ride
I'm gonna ride
I'm I'm gonna ride
On you baby,on you lady
All night, all night
I'm gon' take care of your body
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter,make it softer
Feel your chest on top of me
..........

Mattia looks over at me whenever the chorus goes off and the next part of the song starts playing; he raises an eyebrow at me and I just give him an akward smile. I can feel that my face is hot,but when I look out the window and see my reflection, Im red as a cherry.
As the song continues, I feel my face get even more warm.

Time passes

Mattia turns on a narrow dirt road. I look at the GPS and it says we have about three minutes left. Mattia and I haven't said a word since "Ride" went off an hour ago. Mattia stops at a little building.
"Hello," mattia says as he rolls the window down.
The lady looks at us. "Hi, do you have a reservation?" She asks.
Mattia nods and tells her all the information. She hands him a key and a pass to put on our mirror.
Mattia turns to me and hands me the key and returns to go down the narrow road until he reaches the cabin we are staying at.
It doesn't look like the others are here yet so mattia and I go to pick the room we want and start unpacking are belongings.
"Can we-" mattia starts, but is cut off by the front door slamming open and Robert yelling that they are here. Mattia walks out of the bedroom and into the living room with the rest of the boys. I follow.

Time passes

After they have unpacked too, they wanted to go out and explore.
"You wanna come?" Robert asks mattia and I.
Before I can answer, mattia cuts me off abruptly
"Me and Kai have something we need to talk about so we are gonna stay here while y'all go out." Mattia shoots me a glance and I feel my stomach take a little tumble.
Robert raises an eyebrow but just says "okay" and the front door is shut and locked.
Mattia turns to me and points down the hallway.
"Bedroom, now." He says softly.
I decided I shouldn't argue and turned going into the bedroom.
Mattia follows close behind me, shutting the door.
"Sit down on the bed." He whispers.
I obey, mostly because I'm a little scared of him at the moment.
He smiles at me. "Good boy." I feel my eyes widen and my face turn red at being called that. He comes closer to me.
"You know I want you, right?" He asks softly.
I swallow "N-no-" I began. He shushes me by putting a finger on my lips.
He pulls my legs to the end of the bed, pushing them apart and kneeling on the floor. My stomach does flips whenever he trails his fingers to the waistband of my sweats.
"Do you want me too Kai? The way that I want you." He asks. "I know that you do."
I bite my lip to keep from whimpering as he drags his fingers across my skin.
He laughs softly to himself.
"Just say the words Kai, and I'll do it. I promise." He whispers looking up at me through his long, soft eyelashes.
"I'll do whatever you want me to do." I lean down and pull him to his feet, grabbing his face and pulling it to mine. Mattia pulls me to my feet and sits down, forcing me to sit on his lap. He takes my hips, making them move against him. I gasp as I feel his member through his pants.
"Got a problem there, don't you?" Looking down at my own member. I hadn't really even paid attention to it until this second. He folds down my waistband and pulls off my shirt, taking his off a moment later.
I get off of his lap at his request so he can pull my pants and underwear off all at once.
He bites his lips and looks up at me as my member pops out into his face.
He grabs my ass, pulling me closer to him.
He licks a stripe up my member, sticking a finger in me. Before I can stop myself, I let out a moan.
"What if-" I say in between gasps getting cut off by mattia.
"They won't, don't worry" he whispers. He stands up, quickly taking off his pants and boxers. He shoves me back on the bed, not giving me a chance to think about putting him inside of me.
He grabs my legs and props them up on the bed, spreading them apart and positioning himself up to push in.
When he pushes in, I gasp as he fills me up and goes in and out.
My eyes water up a little as I look up at him.
"You okay?" He asks me putting my legs on his shoulders, and running a hand up and down my inner thigh.
I whimper.
"I'll be gentle, don't you scream." Mattia whispers, quoting the song from earlier and putting his lips to mine.
I put my hands in his hair, pushing myself into the kiss as he goes a little faster.
"Mattia," I whimper. "I'm-im gonna-"
Before I can finish my statement, my back arches and I explode.
He follows shortly after, filling me up with his warmth. I look at him breathing in and out heavenly.
"Was that okay?" He asks pulling me up and into the bathroom of the cabins bedroom.
I nod, pulling his lips to mine to kiss him softly.

•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••

That was really bad I'm sorry but I'm trying. Give me any idea of what y'all wanna read. And have an amazing day or night!!❤️