Help

George let his eyes slip closed and he placed his hands back on Clay's chest. Beneath his fingers, he could feel Clay's heart hammering. His wasn't fairing much better.

When George began kissing back, Clay let his hands trace from their place on George's hips around to wrap George in closer. George let one hand trail up from its place on Clay's chest to reside in the soft baby hairs at the base of Clay's neck. Clay hummed against George's lips.

He took his chance, slowly beginning to waddle George back, towards the couch. It only took a few steps before the backs of George's knees hit the couch and he fell, dragging Clay with him.

[SPICE WARNING! Skip to the second warning if you wouldn't like to read it!! (Again, I don't write NSFW, it just gets a bit spicy)]

"Fuck," Clay groaned as he hovered just above George, knees either side of George's legs and hands either side of George's ribcage. He'd managed to slam his ankle against something during the fall.

George shuddered with a stuttered breath and Clay's eyes widened in realisation. "I'll keep that in mind." Clay teased and George rolled his eyes, cheeks pink. Before Clay had the chance to continue, George snaked his arms around Clay's neck and surged up to reconnect their lips.

Clay lowered himself onto his forearms to lay more solidly over George, claiming his mouth. George was on cloud nine with Clay's weight pressing him further into the couch and Clay's incessant mouth moving against his own. He felt his soul leave him as Clay's tongue slipped past his lips.

Clay pulled back and dropped his forehead to George's shoulder in order to catch his breath. George took that as his chance and he roughly flipped them over.

He revelled in the disheveled and surprised Clay beneath him. His hair was mussed, pupils blown wide and lips a beautifully bruised red. George was positioned between Clay's legs, hands either side of Clay's face. Both of Clay's hands were up beside his head, almost in surrender. George wanted desperately to take a photo in order to hold this moment forever.

[SPICE OVER]

He leant, slowly, and pressed his lips to Clay's again, chastely. Clay felt no disappointment as the heated air fizzled out into something more gentle. He brought the back of his hand up to caress George's cheek before cupping it, trying to hold back his smile.

Eventually, neither could hold back their smiles and they had to pull apart. George lowered himself to lay on Clay's chest and rested his cheek just above Clay's shoulder. Clay turned his head to follow George's, nose to nose. They pressed their foreheads together, giggling. Clay wrapped his arms around George's shoulders and George rested his palm over Clay's calming heart.

The two were content to lay like that for hours, wordlessly exchanging chaste pecks, blushing smiles and quiet laughs. Suddenly, George buried his face into Clay's shoulder with a groan. Clay laughed out a 'what?'.

"I owe Nick fifty pounds now." George grumbled and Clay threw his head back in a laugh. George pulled his phone from his back pocket in order to pay over the money.

After doing so, George dropped his phone onto the floor and burrowed back into Clay's chest. He let the hand over Clay's heart trace the three words echoing in his own. Clay could have sworn the shapes that George was tracing felt like letters.