Paint War

All the ninja being stupid and adorable

𖣘𖣘𖣘

It was a hot summer day, and Nya was bored.

And when Nya got bored, things were bound to get a little messy.

She had already texted the rest of the ninja telling them to meet her in the courtyard and wear all white (stuff that they wouldn't mind getting dirty though).

While she waited, she prepared her scheme.

She'd bought a bunch of water balloons, but instead of filling them with regular old water, she'd filled them with paint.

Don't ask where she got the paint, but the point is, now she had a few dozen balloons filled with different colors of paint.

And she planned to use each and every one of them.

"I do not look good in white," she heard her brother grumble.

Nya smirked and airjitzu-ed to the roof of the monastery, holding a blue paint balloon. She spotted Kai's spiky-haired head and dropped it right on top of him.

He screeched. "MY HAIR!"

"What the-" Cole glanced up to see the water ninja. "Nya?"

She hopped down. "Paint war. I've hidden dozens of water balloons filled with paint around this courtyard. Three, two, one, GO!"

The ninja scattered in search of the balloons, and pretty soon, paint was flying everywhere.

Nya got hit with a pink balloon in the stomach. Eliza giggled and ducked behind a pillar, grabbing a few more to launch at the others.

It was complete chaos. Paint splattered the floor, the dragon statue, and the walls of the monastery. Kai's hair was a multicolored mess. Well, actually everyone's was. And clothes, too.

Cole got into a one-on-one paint fight with Jay, in which both spun into multicolored spinjitzu tornadoes, spraying paint everywhere and further colorfy-ing the others.

At one point, Kai accidentally got some paint in his mouth.

Needless to say, by the end, everyone resembled rainbow-colored zombies. Nya thought that was the end of it, but then Kai snuck up behind her with the last red balloon and popped it over her head.

"Payback!" he shouted.

𖣘𖣘𖣘

So... that should not have taken so long  to write

But peace out anyway ✌️