Fight (Lloya)

Starting it off with my favorite ship: Lloya!

Angst and fluff

Set after the original ninja are teleported to the Oni and Dragon realm

Lloyd and Nya are dating in this oneshot.

𖣘𖣘𖣘

"You really need to stop dwelling on the past," Nya said flatly.

"Well, sorry, I have emotions too!" The green ninja retorted at his girlfriend. He couldn't believe her. Both of them had lost their best friends. Nya had even lost her own brother, but now she was acting like everything was totally fine and telling Lloyd to basically forget about it.

"It's been a week, Lloyd. I'm done crying and moping around over them. There's more we have to do right now if we ever want to get rid of the Sons of Garmadon."

"You want to go out there and get yourself killed?" Lloyd asked. "Be my guest!"

"We've faced worse, Lloyd," Nya said.

"We had the rest with us!"

"What do you think they would want us to do, then?"

"Not die!"

"I know my brother better than you do," Nya said coldly. "He would hate seeing us cooped up inside this old dingy warehouse, doing nothing. If he were here right now, he'd be raving to get back out there and fight."

"I'm not Kai," Lloyd said. "He- all of them- were my brothers. I can't just forget about them!"

"They were mine too! I'm not asking you to forget! I'm asking you to fight in their name!"

"Which brings me back to my point. Us dying isn't going to help anyone."

"You're a ninja, aren't you? You've sworn to give your life for Ninjago!"

Lloyd sighed. "I don't have what makes me a ninja anymore.

"Your powers aren't everything."

"I'm not talking about my powers. You still have yours, so good for you. But I'm not risking anyone else's lives by going out there with nothing. So if you don't respect that, then maybe you should leave. Go ahead and get yourself killed." Lloyd was done. His grief had driven him mad, to the point of saying things he didn't and wouldn't ever mean.

"Lloyd-" Nya tried to say.

"I. Don't. Care."

Nya stood up. Lloyd thought that she was going to slap him or something, but instead she stormed away towards the small extra storage room where she slept and slammed the door behind her.

Lloyd's anger didn't subside. It only redirected itself. He was equally, if not more so, angry at himself for saying those things to Nya, one of the only people he had left to encourage, support, and love him.

He buried his face in his hands. "Stupid Lloyd... you're the worst boyfriend ever..."

When a few minutes had passed and Lloyd had heard nothing from Nya's room, he went over and knocked softly at the door. "Nya?" He called gently.