The Dark Side (Lloya)

Some more Lloya

Nya tries to turn Lloyd to the dark side... but maybe not in the way one would expect

They're already together in this oneshot

𖣘𖣘𖣘

Lloyd yawned and walked into the garage. It was 3 in the morning, and he'd noticed that some of the lights were still on, so he got up to switch them off before going back to sleep.

Half of the lights were on, dividing the room into two halves, one illuminated and one not. He was about to flip the switch off when the sound of an electrical screwdriver caught his attention. He pulled on his mask, in case it was an infiltrator, and crept towards one of the armored vehicles on the lit side, where the sound was coming from.

Instead of an intruder though, Lloyd caught sight of the water ninja working on one of the wheels. He pulled off his mask.

"Nya?"

The girl ninja startled, looking up at him. She was wearing the same clothes she had been the day before, with a tool belt around her waist. "Lloyd? What are you doing?"

"I just saw the lights on and... wait, what are you doing?"

"Just a few repairs," she said, gesturing towards a few loose metal parts lying around.

"Yeah, I can see that, but it's 3 am. Don't tell me you've been up all night working..."

She pursed her lips. "Fine then. I won't tell you I was up all night working."

"Nya, this is, what, the tenth time this month? You need to get some sleep."

"I get plenty of sleep, thank you very much. Plus, I'm not tired."

"Because you're drinking coffee," Lloyd said, noticing a cup on the ground. "Which you don't even like."

Nya sighed. "Go back to sleep, Lloyd. Let me finish."

The green ninja crossed his arms. "Not until you go to bed."

"Fine. I'm almost done, then I'll get some sleep. Happy?"

"I'd rather you put down the tools and go to sleep right now, but if that's the best offer I'm gonna get-"

"It is."

"Okay then," Lloyd found a chair and sat down.

Nya raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you going to sleep?"

"I'll wait for you," he said, putting on a cheeky smile.

She sighed. "Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd. What am I going to do with you?"

He kept up the cheekiness. "Whatever you want..."

Nya blushed slightly as she turned to resume repairs on the wheel. A few minutes later, she was done. She went over to the other side of the garage to put away her tool box, and in doing so, noticed that someone (probably Jay) had left a cookie that Zane made the night before out on the table. Nya smirked and grabbed it, and crept behind a glider, waiting patiently.

"Nya?" Lloyd called after a while, peering into the darkness. "Where'd you go?"

The water ninja pulled her mask on and stepped out from behind the glider. She held out the cookie, and in her best Darth Vader impersonation, she growled, "Come to the dark side. We have cookies."

Lloyd jumped at first, but once he saw who it was, he started laughing hysterically. "Nya? What the heck?"

She smirked, taking a few steps back into the darkness. "Are ya coming, Greenie?"

Nya briefly looked backwards to make sure she wouldn't run into anything, but by the time she turned back around, Lloyd was gone.

Suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, lifting her up and causing her to drop the cookie.

"Lloyd!" She squeaked.

The green ninja chuckled and put her down, though he didn't let go of her just yet. Nya pulled off her mask.

"I'm definitely coming," he said, smirking. "But not for the cookies."

Lloyd tucked a strand of dark hair behind Nya's ear. She put an arm around his neck and pulled his head down, meeting his lips with hers.

The darkness and silence of the moment was perfect.

Until the rest of the lights switched on, and the two broke apart to see Kai standing in the doorway.

"LLOYD MONTGOMERY GARMADON, GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

And that moment topped the list of Times Kai was unnecessarily overprotective.

I do not know why this took so long to write

But I hope you enjoyed!