Chapter 23

Hours later and  Glimmer finally woke up, as if she, but she was still sore. The gang were all outside their treehouse doing whatever, Riley was scouting the skies.

Nya soon exit the treehouse, "How's Glimmer?" Harley asked the ice mutant, Nya looked at him, "Good I think, I keep checking on her but she's been sleep for a while. Do you think I should check again?" She asked. Quill just looked at her "Nya,you should let her rest"

Nya was about to go back in the treehouse but Zephyr stopped her. "Ok ok. I'll let her rest."

"I'm gonna go check on Glimmer one more time!" Nya tells them. "Nya!" Quill yells but to late, Nya has already gone back inside the treehouse as they all sighed.

In Zephyr's bed, Glimmer was moving around in her sleep having awful flashes. She had a flash of Glimmer being taken away from her room screaming and kicking. She started breathing very heavily as she had another vision on her chipping her and her glowing green mind controlled eyes.

She gasped as she woke up. Just then she screamed when she saw leaning against the wall. "Hey, Hey, it's just me" Nya said trying to calm her down as she sat on the side edge of the bed, but Glimmer looked mad as she laid back down,with her back towards Nya.

Nya reaches her hand out to Glimmer but pulls it away "Are you still getting the flashes?" She said.

"Yes, I keep having this horrible vision of a blond girl and an angle winged boy" she began to say as she turned her head and looked at Nya as she continued "who left one of her closest friends at a Facility to be turned into a weapon and didn't bother coming back to save her friend. Oh wait"  Glimmer then turned away and laid her head down.

Nya sighed "We'll find a way to get the chip off.. If you just let one of them look at it,I bet they could-"

Nya didn't get a chance to finish when Glimmer growled and put a pillow over her face. "I don't need to see anything ok?! Not you, not Angle boy, or those new mutants." Glimmer said angrily. "I can take care  of myself even without my parents who disown me for my mutation!"

Nya looked mad as she got up and pushed her off the bed,making Glimmer land on the floor on a pile of blankets. "Why are you acting like this? We saved your life!"

Glimmer looked mad. "Why? Because you and Riley left me! Saved my life or not, isn't gonna change the fact that you guys left me!" Glimmer yelled.

Nya just looked at her "You'd rather I left you there to die?" She asked.

Glimmer then yelled "Why do you care?! You and Riley both left me!"

Glimmer then turned her back towards Nya as she sat down on the bed. "Just leave me alone for right now." She sighed sadly as she left the treehouse.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The BFS were outside chatting. Nya was going on and on, still angry at Glimmer, Harley was on his phone looking at a picture of the chip on the back of Glimmer's neck, thinking of a way to remove it. "Uhh guys..We need to get that chip off of Glimmer like now." Harley tells them as they looked confused.  "That chip has a trackpad by device."

"How do you know that Harls?" Quill asked as Harley showed them the picture. "I just we've spent so long in the facility, I guess I kept track of the type of technology they have." Nya shook her "Tracking device or not we're removing that chip" Nya says as she grabbed Harley's arm and dragged him in the treehouse.

Back inside Glimmer was on the floor, leaning against the way scratching where her chip was. Nya soon enter the room with her arms folded as pulled Harley in with her. Glimmer then looked scared "What are you doing in here? I told you, I want to be alone." She stood out and completely back up against the wall.