Chapter 9

Harley soon woke up in a white room completely strapped to a chair. He looked around but all he could see is white. He tried to break free but he was completely strapped in the chair.

He sat in complete silence.

"Hello Harley" Stryker came on the speaker in the room.

Harley was struggling to break free even more.

"Please relax Harley"

"Where's Q and the girls?" He demanded. "If your hurt them..."

"No one is getting hurt Harley. Just the opposite. We're here to help. We're gonna give you something to help you settle down."

Just then the door opened up and two men wearing what it look like surgery uniforms with gloves on. They walked over to Harley,who was being very aggressive now trying to break free. One the them held him down while the other one stuck a needle inside his neck,filled with yellow serum,making Harley go unconscious.

Zephyr was in a laboratory strapped down to a table,trying to break free. A scientist struck a needle inside her arm filled with blue serum. The girl started breathing very heavy as she closed her eyes as she was lowered into the pool of water.

Quill was in a large animal cage getting zapped by a man holding a electric shock stick. Q was shirtless, arms were in chains raised in the air above his head, he was also on his knees.

Chance was in another laboratory room tied down to a table,wear these people in uniforms and gloves were experimenting on her.

Jira was in a prison cell, tried to blast her way out. Her veins changed to glowing Orange was she tried to blast through the door. Just then the room started to fill up with knockout gas as she then passed out.

Meanwhile Harley woke up in the same room on the floor,the chair was gone. He groan and tried to get up but he was very dizzy. Just then the same two men from earlier entered the room but left the door opened. One grabbed him as Harley tried to break free while to other one put a needle in his neck and laid him on the floor. Just then his body started twitching.

"He's in shock!" Said on man leaning down to him. "Shit!" said the other one. Just then Harley eyes glowed electric yellow blasting the man with energy nearly barbecuing him to death as he passed out nearly dead. The other man quickly went for his gun. "Don't even think about " Harley said coldly blasting the gun to pieces as he tacking the man into a headlock grabbing a needle and stabbing him in the neck with it making him fall out on the ground.

Harley exist the room,trying to restore his balance as his eyes glowed blue again as he slammed his hand on the ground causing electricity to scatter through the whole facility cutting off the Security cameras.

He was walking and walking through the facility looking for his friends. He continued walking when he stopped at a Laboratory. He blasted the door open as he walked and ran to a pool full of water with somebody in it. "Zephyr!" He yelled seeing her,in her werewolf form unconscious in the tank of water. He pressed a button as the table she was strapped in began to rise out of the water. He put his hand on her chest as he let out a blast energy inside her causing her to wake up in a gasp. "Zephyr" Harley sighed in relief and began to unstrap her "Harley?" She spoke "what's going on?" She asked as he sat her up after getting the straps off her.

"No time to explain" He help her off the table. "We're busting out of here." He told her as she nodded. "We have to find the others."

They soon existed the laboratory while helping each other walk. They kept walking when they heard the sound of talking and softly weak groaning. They looked at each other and slowly peaked inside where they saw Chance half unconscious on a table with other scientists "Chance" they both mumbled.