Chapter 13

After Stryker's Defeat

"I hate to break up this lovey sight." Chance said as Quill and Zephyr looked at her. "But,We better get home before our parents worry about us."

They nodded as they all agreed. The BFS all waved their goodbyes to each other,Zephyr kissed Quill on the cheek as they all parted ways as they all went back to their own houses.

Zephyr slowly enters her house through the window as she starts to climb up the wall with her claws,until the light immediately turns on. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY!?" she hears her dad yell.

Zephyr was eventually sitting down on the sofa getting scolded by her dad. "I was worried sick!" Mr.Sawyer yelled. "I thought you got kidnapped again!"

Scene Changes to Chance

"We already lost you once We we're not gonna lose you again.." Mrs.Turner told her son.

"It's wasn't a big deal" Chance told her mom.

Scene Changes to Quill

"Damn right it's a big deal!" Ms..Archer yelled at his son. "Where were you,young man?" Mrs.Archer asked her son.

Scene changes to Jira

"You remember when we got Kidnapped six years ago?" Jira asked.

Scenes changes to Harley

Mr and Mrs. Wilson nodded.

Harley sighed. "Well Stryker,The owner of the Facility,where we were imprison at six years ago..."

Scene changes to Zephyr

"Figured out We escaped the Facility. And,he was after us again." Zephyr said.

Scene changes to Quill

"And,We didn't want to get you guys involved." Quill says.

Scene changes to Chance

"Why didn't you tell us?" Asked Mrs.Turner.

"We couldn't get you guys involved in this" Chance said.

Scene Changes to Jira

"This was our fight" Jira says.

Scene Chances to Harley

"We could up you in Danger for what We did back at the Facility" Harley said.

Scene Changes to Zephyr

"So.We had to take him out once and for all..so now where here" Zephyr told her dad.

Her Dad just nodded. "So did anything else happed after you and your friends 'took him out'?" Mr.Sawyer asked his daughter.

Zephyr slowly bite her lip as Kylo then jumped on Zephyr's lap. "What about that Boy?" He asked making Their Dad's eyes widen. "Say what?" He asked.

"What's his name?"

"Quill"

"How old is he?"

"15"

"What's-"

"Dad,chill,ok" The young teenager told her dad. "He's a mutant,just like me. He's one of the boys I was talking about that got kidnapped along with me and brought to the Facility."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Morning The BFS were all at Harley's house hanging out watching tv in his room

"I still cannot believe we managed to defeat the one guy who kidnapped us,forced us into weapons,and kept us in-prison from the world for six years." Jira said laying upside down on the bed.

"Right?" Chance agreed sitting criss cross on the bed.

"I still can't believer managed to pull that off" Zephyr said laying her head on Quill lap on a fur carpet.

Suddenly the TV cut off their show and went to the news.

Just then the BFS heard a couple of explosions and crashes coming from down town. "It's up to us again isn't it?" Q asked out loud with a smile. "At,least Stryker actually died this time. Harls stated.

Chance nodded. "Yea,he deserved to be thrown in the fire." Chance scoffed. Zephyr nodded "I agree,Why should we help those people,They think Mutants are dangerous anyway."

"True,but we had they get these powers for a reason,a purpose maybe" Quill told his friends as they all looked unsure. "Now let's go save the world."

The Mutants all exit the house through the window,running across town through the rooftops. They soon arrived across town,they soon heard a big crash.

The BFS ran over to the chaos,where they found a person, floating in the air, wearing all black causing chaos everywhere as people were running away screaming. "Hey!" Quill yelled at the Man as his metal claws shot out of his knuckles. "Who the hell are you guys?" The man asked. "Who we are isn't relevant" Zephyr snarled her fangs. "What are you doing here?!". "Who the hell are you guys?" The man asked. "Who we are isn't relevant" Zephyr snarled her fangs. "What are you doing here?!" Chance asked. "Business" All the man could say blasting a car.

"That doesn't answer her Question you piece of crap!" Harley yelled at the mysterious man. "You kids are starting to annoy me." the mysterious man said. "your going-" the mysterious smirked as he snapped his fingers and a portal appeared underneather the Mutants's feet,as they fell in the portal screaming.