Chapter 7

A few days later

The next day came and no one was happy about that. The kids all woke up took their showered and put on their Grey uniforms. They and other mutants headed for the cafe for breakfast which was nothing but oatmeal,Orange juice,and an apple.

After breakfast a lot of guards wearing Cameo came in and escorted the mutants out. A few mutants were brought to other rooms,while Chance,Zephyr,Harley,Jira and Quill and three other mutants were taken to the prison rooms(like these separate white prison rooms with caged doors).

In one room Quill was gently slicing his arm with his metal claws with boredom, the wounds immediately began to heal less then a second, since he also had healing abilities. Harley created a energy ball and kept tossing it up and down. Werewolf Zephyr was just leaning again the brick wall with her knees to her chest with her wolf ears down and her tail curled around her. Chance was just slowly swaying her arms,as purple power was surrounded her hands even tho their was nothing to Telekinetic with. And,Jira was just playing with a Fireball

A few minutes later a Guard,wearing Cameo and gloves on,swiped his card in the slot opening Zephyr's cell door. "Time to go Wolf Girl." He called as Zephyr looked up at him and stood up. She walked out of the cell,and followed to guard to who knows where. She passed the cells of her friends as they looked at her with sad eyes.

The Guard took Zephyr out of the prison room and into a different laboratory.

The Guard and Zephyr stepped into a room. There were all sorts of monitors, tanks filled with chemicals, people in white coats walking around, there was also at least twenty tables and there were twenty pools filled with water about twenty-feet below each table.

Seeing this,Werewolf Zephyr's ears went down as her tail hid between her legs,looking very scared.

"No need to fret, Zephyr. You hardly will feel a thing." said The Guard chuckled.

" Is the subject ready?" asked a voice.

Zephyr tried to get away but the guard grabbed Zephyr's arms keeping her in place.

A male Scientist named Zero,gestured the Guard to bring Zephyr over to him. The Guard had to hold Zephyr even tighter to keep her in place as she started kicking while trying to break free.

Zero led her and the Guard towards one of the pools of water. He lowered the table and lifted Zephyr onto it. He strapped her down to the table and then stuck an IV into her arm.

She closed her eyes as she was lowered into the water. She could hear machines whirring as she tried to break free.

"Can you hear me? It's Mr. Stryker." Another Scientist said. "I need you to hold you breath for five seconds, if you can hear me." said Stryker.

Zephyr held her breath for five seconds. Zero looked at the heart monitor and then nodded.

"Okay Zephyr,I want you to let the breath out very slowly." said Stryker.

The young werewolf began to breathe normally, which was considerably hard.

"Zephyr , this will only hurt a second." said Stryker.

Stryker pressed a few buttons and gave a small smirk as twenty needles on each side of the pool, began to lower into the water.

Zero reached to stop the machine, but Stryker stopped him. The needles finally reached the water and stopped only inches away from Zephyr's body.

Zero pressed another button and the needles entered the little werewolf's body. Zephyr let out a loud scream, which anyone was barely able to hear, since she was under water. Though everyone was able to see on the monitors.

"Pull her out." said Zero.

Stryker quickly shut off all the machines and ran down to the pool of water. When Zephyr was pulled out; it was clear that she was freezing and incredibly bruised from the needles. Agent Zero wrapped Zephyr in a blanket and then handed her off to a Guard.

"Take her back to her cage" Stryker told the Guard.

The Guard led Zephyr out the room.She looked through the window and saw two guard leading Q and Harley in the Laboratory.

The Scientists ordered Quill and Harley to take off their shirts as they did very scared and hesitant and strapped them down to into separate tables and lowered them into the pools of water,they did the same thing they did to her. The boys began to scream.

The Guard pushed Zephyr forward. The Guard put Zephyr back in her cell. A few seconds later Jira,Chance,Quill,and Harley were all brought in her cell.

They all leaned against the wall,huddled together,all shivering and teeth chattering. Harley then sneezed out sparks as Zephyr wrapped her tail around him as he rested his head on her shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting experimented on they were escorted to their room.

Jira was sitting down on the floor with her knees to her chest. "W..What..d..didn't they d..do to us?" She stuttered.

"I..I don't know but I didn't like it" Zephyr said holding her stomach.

"Guys I'm scared. What do we do?" Jira asked sadly.

"I don't know.." Quill told her,looking at the floor.

Just then the bell rang. The kids groan as they all go up and they put on their training uniforms.

They all went to the Training room where they would learn how to fight by using their powers