Chapter 22

"What did you do to her?!" Nya yelled trying to get to Glimmer but two guard pulled her back. Mind controlled Glimmer walked pass Nya and up to Zero and bowed, "I have made her anew." He spoke "I saw her mind. So ensnared in rage,grief and pain and I brought her to the light." Mind Controlled Glimmer then stood up. "Isn't that right,Sparkles?"(which was her code name). Zero then touched a chip that had a green gem, that was behind her neck, that Nya didn't see "Glimmer,you have to fight it."

"My place is with Zero in the facility, Nya." Mind Controlled Glimmer faced Zero then faced Nya, "I don't want to leave." Glimmer says making Zero smirked. "Tell her what I've done for you." Zero says as Mind Controlled Glimmer walks up to Nya "Zero has given me peace. Something you could never do. You broke me heart" Glimmer then touched Nya's cheek. "But he has made it whole again. Don't you see? This is for the best. I'm happy here."

"You could be happy to." Mind controlled Glimmer put her hand on Nya's shoulder. Nya then glared "Let her go." She tells Zero. Zero then put his hand on Glimmer's shoulder making mind controlled Glimmer flinch. "Shall we make a deal, Nya?" He asked. "I will give her to you,if you want her,but first you must do something for me. You will become my weapon again." Zero smirked.

"What kind of a deal is that?" Nya asked herself in her mind.

"Never." She then told Zero with a glare. "Very well." Zero then snapped his fingers.

Just then a high pitch sound was heard,that only affects mutants.

Nya began to cry out as well as the others did, in different locations, as they all screamed in pain. They got on their knees and covered their ears as they screamed in pain not knowing that a few guards were heading their way.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nya soon got on one knee trying to fight off the sound as her earpiece soon fell out her ear and Zero stepped on it. "You miscalculated." Zero then smirked, "You have led your friends to destruction."

Mind controlled Glimmer then gasped as her eyes went back to their normal blue color as but went back to glowing green making Nya gasp.

Zero looked at Mind controlled Glimmer "It looks like you two must have a lot to of catching up to do." Zero then left with the guard. "I will leave you to it. Let me know when your ready to make a deal."

                            ~~~~~~~~

Glimmer soon attacked first making Nya defend herself. They threw punch and Kicks, Nya soon grabbed Glimmer by the arm and pinning down Glimmer. "Glim, listen to me, I know you're still in there. I'm not leaving without out you." Glimmer hand twisted around hearing bones crack and she punched Nya in the stomach and grabbed her from behinds "Everything is all ready ok. We are with Zero now" Mind Controlled Glimmer spoke in a smooth voice. "There is not need for you to suffer, Nya."

"Come into the light with me." Glimmer spoke again. Nya then grabbed her and flipped Glimmer over making her neck hit the hard wall, as the chip on her neck started making a static noise.

Glimmer then gave a psycho laugh.

"Snap out of it Glimmer,I don't want to hurt you." Nya walked over to Glimmer, who was on the floor.

Glimmer was still laughing when she stopped. "But you have already hurt me. When you and Riley left me. Zero has set me free of that pain,the pain that you caused." Glimmer then stood up. "He will set us all free,forever. A world of peace without end."  Glimmer then pounced at Nya almost punching her,Nya punched her face as Glimmer punched her back.